Chapter 10

Accept my heart Hyung

We turned off the lights and it wasn't long after I heard Donghae say "Oh " I was already half asleep when I responded"Wha-What  is it?"and again I the lights."I forgot that tomorrow I have an algebra test.My teacher said we weren't doing well in that topic so she made us take this test" "Do you really have to study for it?"I said with a whiny voice "Yes I'm not that good at it.uhhh I better go home and study."Is it only one topic?" "Yeah algebra." "Then I can help you.Actually my aunt is a math teacher and she thought me algebra at a young age and luckily I have some notes." "What?!?Really?" "Mhm let me go get them"

Donghae's pov

I was so relieved to hear that he had some notes.I don't expect too much from Eunhyuk since he looks like a knuckle head and I can imagine what type of notes he has.Now that I think of it I never asked him how he did at school.At that moment I saw Eunhyuk coming towards the room carrying a book in his hands-a HUGE book.

I looked at the book and then at him and asked him "What's that in your hand?" "These are the notes you wanted" "Those are notes?I thought you wanted to show me an autobiography or something"."Ohh I forgot to tell you that my aunt teaches in a university and she said these are the least notes she could give me."he said as he handed me the thick book which was heavy ALOT."Wow your aunt is a professional"I said as I sat down on the desk which was in the same room."Hey is it okay if I turn on this light here?Will you be able to go to sleep?" "Are you sure that you won't need any help?I can stay awake and we could study together.It's only 10.00 after all." "No it's okay go to sleep if I need any help I'll wake you up and thanks for giving theses to me" "No,problem hyung hurry up and get started and then come to sleep".With that I turned to face the book and started reading and working out some of the problems that were in there while Eunhyuk went to sleep.By 11.00 I was already half way through the book when I noticed that the notes finished and the other half where problems already worked out I presume Eunhyuk.Not a single one was wrong I guess I was wrong to say that Eunhyuk is a knuckle head.

Again I started working the examples and by midnight I was ready.I didn't actually read all of the notes because most of it I knew and I got bored looking at all the numbers so I decided to skip maybe one,two......hundred questions.I was really sleepy so closed the book quietly I turned of the lights and slowly walked up to the bed were there was the sleeping body of Eunhyuk.I slowly layed my body beside his and started to drift away in my sleep.

Eunhyuk's pov

I heard him lift one side of the book which was heavy for him and heard a large thud and then I heard him switch off the light.He walked to the bed not silent at all and about that time I was already fully awake.He sat on the bed facing me and I could hear his breath slowing down and he started to snore a little. After a while I noticed that he was totally knocked out so I took a peek at his cute sleeping face that looked very tired and worn out.I took my hand and gently put it on his face and caressed it while removing some hair out of his eyes.My were also very heavy and I too,soon fell asleep still my hand on his face I slept so content.

Morning came very fast and I felt Donghae removing my hand of his face and getting out of bed.I woke up and asked him"Where are you going it's only.....6.00  in the morning." "Sorry if I woke you up go back to sleep I'm going home to get my school uniform and my school bag so you can go back to sleep okay?" "Wa-wait for me I'll come with I just have to get dressed okay." "Ok-ay....then!"he said looking at me strangely.I then went into the bathroom and washed my teeth and face and started styling my hair which by the way looked totally awesome. I got out of the bathroom and found Donghae snoozing cutely on the chair near the desk.I went over to him and after I stared at him admiring his perfect features I decided to let him sleep until I change my clothes.Since I was in my room I didn't give it a second thought and started stripping like I usually do and was left with my boxers which were surprisingly really tight today since I didn't wear one that was lose.I started posing in front of the mirror as I usually do showing off my abs and muscles to my self when I heard a gasp from behind me and I looked around to see Donghae staring at my tight boxers.I stood there staring at him while he stood there staring at me when he finally broke the silence and said with a laugh "Don't you think those boxers are a little too tight and small for you?" "Erm........not..really.Why you don't like boxers which make you look totally hot,making your abs stick out with all your muscles?" "One:I don't have abs nor muscles,two:I don't like tight things and three:I don't really think you want to start a conversation on abs with me while only wearing your tight boxers,I can see how excited you can get while doing so you know."He pointed at me with his finger and I immediately looked down and I not did like the view so I hid my friend with my palm and then heard him say

"I'll wait for you outside."

Aishhh why now of all moments.This happened to me before while talking to him but I always managed to hide it but this time I didn't even realize it happened.I waited till I calmed down and then wore my school uniform and went outside were I saw him waiting for me in my kitchen where I usually ate."Are you ready ?"He said while standing up and looking at me still seeing some tears that were left from before when he was laughing out here all by himself."Y-Yeah let's go" and with that we started walking and soon after we arrived at his house.