Chapter 21

Accept my heart Hyung

Eunhyuk's pov

I couldn't sleep till 1.00 am and that is after I finally saw her leaving.I was so happy when she did so he was finally alone and I could go to sleep.Morning came very fast since I slept very late I took a bath and ate some cereal.Yup I began eating in the morning just like my Hae told me to.I got ready and then as I was leaving my house I saw Hae coming out of his house as well.I locked the door quickly and ran up to him from behind.As he turned around I said"Hi." "Oh mah god you scared me.What the hell?Are you trying to kill me or something." "Sorry hyung I didn't know you got frightened so easily.How are you today?" "I'm fine thanks." he said and then just left.He still looked really mad and then I decided to ask for his forgiveness.I knelt down to my knees and said to him

"Please hyung forgive me.I'm sorry for leaving without telling you it's just that I wasn't planning on going in the first place, and I continued to tell them no but then they got these muscular men and they packed my bags and they dragged my to the airport.I didn't wanna leave."and thats when I let tears come down from my eyes.

"Aishh stop it you're making people stare.They'll think that I did something to you." "Please forgive me hyung" "Fine fine just stop crying okay?" and when I heard him saying that I got of my knees and smiled brightly at him."Wow you cheer up fast." "Yeah hyung as long as I'm with you"and he started walking again without talking to me until I said"I meant it when I did the heart sign the day before they dragged me away you know." he looked at me and said"What are you talking about?".He forgot? I did that to show him that I love him.

Donghae's pov 

I didn't wanna tell him that I remember the heart it's not like it matters anyway and I don't wanna give him false hope."What do you mean you don't know?" "I mean I don't remember that's all." He stood there in silence and after a while he said"Well then I'm gonna keep doing the heart sign till you remember it."Okay that's just weird I said that I don't remember and he still wants to show me his heart?"Why would you do that?"I asked wanting him to give up."It's because I loved you hyung.I still love you and I always will."Okay this is like the second confession I received from him in two years."I'm sorry to break it to you but I have a girlfriend and I'm happy with her."I said trying to sound as harsh as possible."Well you don't look happy with her as you were two years ago with me!" "How would you know how I felt two years ago? Did I confess to you by any chance? No you did,not me." "I know I confessed to you and I did that because I truly liked you.Even though you rejected me at first by time you began to have feelings for me aswell." "So what if I began to have feelings for you? I doesn't mean that my feelings can't change!!!!"At that moment he grabbed my head and started kissing me on the lips and he sure is strong.So strong that I couldn't get his face off of mine.

At that moment I heard a gasp and finally he let go of my face.I looked sideways to find Amber looking at me almost crying than she started to run away.I ran after her and when I finally caught her I said "Please Amber it's not what you think.I didn't kiss him he kissed me!!" "Don't lie oppa. I felt it ever since we were in high school and when we came here I confessed thinking that you'll be mine when you accepted me.I even thought that if I do it with you,you would start loving me.But I was wrong you never loved me and you never will.Then yesterday when you came to meet up with me I knew that something was different with you.You seemed a little bit happier by how you kissed me but then...then I saw him behind you and I got a hint of why that was. Today you confirmed my thought."I stood there looking at her not knowing what to say.I told you before that I didn't love her and it seems like she did feel it.I couldn't say anything but these words"I'm sorry Amber.I didn't mean for all this to happen.....it just did." "I'm glad you're not denying it and confessing your true feelings.At least I can see your true self for this one time. Bye oppa." 

With that she left,not another word to be heard from her afterwards.I started walking to school when that pest ran up to me again and said"What happened hyung?"I glared at him and shouted"I got misunderstood and dumped by her.Because of you!!!" "I'm sorry to hear that hyung." as I heard him say that and giggle afterwards I shot him another glare which he had seen this time and he took a few steps away from me with a frightened look on his face.I continued walking and he followed behind like a lost puppy.We arrived at school and I went to my classroom which was his classroom aswell.I sat in my usual place and he sat next to me.Ughhh he's so irritating I can't believe I lost Amber because of him!

Well it's not really because of him I admitted that I liked men in front of her so it's really my fault not his.The professor came in and with a jolly voice he said"Kids today I will be assigning you all with a project please come up and see who your partner is."I left my seat and went to the teacher's desk first.

Eunhyuk's pov

I stayed in my chair for a little while and I could see Donghae's face was pissed off when he was coming back.I went to the front after the other people left and was happy with what was written on the paper.I got teamed up with Donghae YAYYYYY!!! I looked at him like this 

and he looked back at me like this

I went up to him and by saying "Hey partner.You look mad today." he responded immediately and said"Why wouldn't I be when I've been partnered with the same guy who made my girlfriend dump me.Should I be happy in your opinion?"Wow I now see why he was called the snake tongued hyung "Of course you should.You can finally come to me after all these years." He became really red after I said this.I'm not sure if he's actually really mad or being shy."You know what you are?"he said while looking at me with frightening eye."You're a pain in the . Why would I come to you?"He said that.He really said that.I'm not lying.I looked away not knowing what I should say and at the end of the lesson I got an idea."Hyung let's meet up tomorrow."He looked at me with questioning eyes and I continued "You know to start our project." "Hmmm okay then come to my house whenever you want just not too early." "Okay then I'll be there." Since the lesson was finished he said he had to go somewhere so he left and I went home.I waited for him at home awake staring out of the window.When I finally saw him coming at like 12.42 am.Walking from side to side it looked like he had drunk some alcohol.It was fine I guess since it was Friday.

He started searching for his key but he looked like he couldn't find it so he just bent down and sat in front of his door.I went outside too see what was wrong and as he saw me he said"Ohh look who it is.Hello friend I haven't seen you in a long time.When was the last time I saw you remind me again." I laughed a bit and then looked back at him and said"This morning.You saw me this morning remember?" "Oh yes that's right.Do you happen to know where my key is? I can't find it."I went over to him and started searching in his pockets.I could feel his body through them and he felt so skinny.It looks like he hadn't been eating well and only filled his stomach with alcohol.I found the key at last in his pocket and I inserted it into the keyhole.I opened the door and went inside dragging Donghae's body behind me.When I turned around I saw that he lived in a room were he had all the necessary things.I saw a bed as well.It looked like he had a comfy bed so I pushed him on the bed to be dragged down by him alongside.He started hugging me tightly while wrapping his leg around me holding me in place."Let go of me Hae.You have to go to sleep." "But I'm not sleepy...and ...I...wanna..have..so..me..fu..."and I heard nothing after that except for his calm breathing.I managed to release his grip and stood up.I was gonna leave but then turned back to him and thought to my self*He wouldn't have been happy if he woke up in the morning and saw me sleeping next to him*and with that I turned around and went home taking his key door with me.