Chapter 3

Accept my heart Hyung

Sungmin's pov

I was walking in the corridor of the private school my mom forced me to go to enlisted me in when I saw a door marked 5C.I knocked on the door and entered and found my 'teacher' waiting for me.I could feel the other student's eyes trailing every inch of my body especially the female students so I just handsomely looked away from their gazes and from the corner of my eye I saw a figure leaning over his table with an intense look in his eyes trying to concentrate.The teacher told me to take a seat and fortunately the seat next to this cute figure was untaken.

Yup...That's right. It was Eunhyuk's crush,cute friend.*MOTHER I WILL NEVER ARGUE WITH YOU AGAIN*He was so into studying that he didn't even notice that I sat next to him.After 15 minutes of staring at him he finally noticed that there was a person sitting next to him. Well . .  ....not..really..noticed.He was just looking for his eraser and couldn't find it so that's why he turned to me to ask if he could borrow mine, and you could imagine his expression when he saw my face:(Sorry couldn't find one with kyuhyun's face >.<)                   

After that he shoved his face in his books and I didn't see much of him afterwards so I started working some math problems and damn were they difficult !!! I asked my teacher to help me out but instead she hissed at me and ignored me.'Hmph some teacher you are' I thought and started silently cursing at her.Than I had an idea I could ask this cutie pie next to me to help me.He looks really smart and at the same I could get a little closer to him.(end of pov)

Sungmin:Hey can you help me with my math?

But no response was given so Sungmin poked Kyuhyun gently,and there he could see a cute face emerging from behind a book.He looked at Sungmin with almost a frightened look and Sungmin tried to break the ice.

Sungmin:Hi are you okay?You didn't answer me that's why I poked you.

Kyuhyun:..............................................

Sungnim:Ermmm......I know you're probably really freaked out right now so I want you to calm down and please help me with my math problems,I won't bite*for now*'he thought to himself with the flirty look back in his eyes'

He started asking him questions and Kyuhyun would respond back every time with less tension heard in his words and he became comfortable with him in no time.By the end of the lesson they were talking with each other like they've been friends for years Sungmin teasing him every once in a while just to see his cute face blush but Kyuhyun was trapped and charmed by the guy's charisma.They ended up walking with each other on their way home chatting about various things until they stopped in front of Kyuhyun's house.

Sungmin:Hey I know someone who likes your friend and I think by this rate he will soon confess to him.Would you be willing to help me set them up with each other?*evil look*.

Kyuhyun:Sure as long as it doesn't hurt my hyung ^-^

Sungmin:Ok then.See you tomorrow at school.

They waved goodbye and Sungmin winked at Kyuhyun again and then turned around and left. 

Sungmin:MUHAHAHA operation join the snake tongued hyung with our handsome king has now started !!!!!

As he was still thinking about what had just happened he received a text message.It was from Eunhyuk saying:

"HELP!!!!!!! I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM I'VE BEEN ENCHANTED BY HIS... DREAMY ...CARELESS...EYES. UHHH JUST HELP ME FIND A WAY TO GET OUT OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!"

And that's when Sungmin's evil look became an evil smirk/grin