Chapter 33

Accept my heart Hyung

His eyes were really frightening yet seductive at the same time.I still wasn't ready to this.We were only together for two days for shisus' sake and he's already like this.I absolutely wasn't ready for this.You may be saying that I'm like being too harsh with him.First not accepting his heart than not wanting to kiss him and now this.I feel really sorry towards him but I can't help it.I'm afraid.I'm afraid that if I let him do this he'll throw me away.Leave me like he did last time and go back to china.I don't want that.I want him to stay here right next to me.

After looking in my eyes for a few more seconds he began to kiss me again more deeply.I had to stop this"Stop"I said with a calm voice.He didn't stop.He continued to kiss me."Eunhyuk stop please."I said with a pleading voice.He instantly stopped looking downwards.He then turned around and headed towards the door.As he was in front of it he turned around and waved at me while giving me a weak smile.That broke my heart.I can see how much I hurt him by rejecting him yet another time.

As he started to open the door a sound came out of my mouth on it's own "Eunhyuk don't leave me alone."He turned around looking at me with his teary eyes.

I didn't want him to get the wrong idea.I just want him to stay near me again.Then I got the perfect excuse"T-this house.It's really cold.Keep me warm for the night please."Okay that didn't come out as I had planned it too.It sounded like I just told him to keep me warm by using his body.It still sounded weird to me.He just looked at me and laughed.I think that he understood what I wanted to tell him but it sounded weird to him as well."Why are you laughing?"I asked acting all innocent."Don't try to act all innocent I know that you know that it sounded weird as well.Now let's get to bed."He said while approaching me and taking my hand gently.He started walking to the bed while dragging me after him.He jumped on the bed after taking some of his clothes off leaving him with only a tanktop and some trousers which I gave him to wear since the other once he was wearing were cold since he fell a few times while trying to skate.I took almost all of my clothes off leaving on a long sleeved shirt and a pair of trousers.I jumped next to him and cuddled up near him.He pecked my forehead and smiled brightly while he looked down at my face.I lifted my arms over his stomach and WoW it was like stone.No wonder he liked to talk about his abs so much.I had seen them before but never actually touched them.Oh wait yeah I did when I was sleeping...but that doesn't count I was dreaming at that time and didn't actually get a chance to feel them properly.

"I know what you're thinking right now." "What am I thinking exactly?" "You're thinking about my abs right now aren't you?" I blushed at his sudden statement and responded "No.I'm not" "I know you to well my cute boyfriend." "Aishhh go to sleep you."I said while removing my hand from his stomach and moving it up to my chest.He grabbed my hand and pulled it over his stomach and layed my hand flat while he put his hand on mine."Now you will" he added trying to tease me."In your dreams Hyukkie."I said teasing him back.From the corner of my eyes I could see him pouting cutely.I turned my head towards him and kissed him on the cheek and said softly in his ear"Sleep and dream of me okay?" "For sure"he added."And for the record I was thinking about your abs.They really are abtaculous just like you said."He then smiled with a satisfied look on his face.

 


Sorry for this short chapter but atleast I hope you guys like it:D