Chapter 18

Accept my heart Hyung

An other day of school came and I left a little earlier since I wanted to see-you know Eunhyuk. I'm still kinda shy when I have to talk to him about my feelings and all the kissing that...that I'm not used to at all.I know it's normal to kiss the one you like but I still feel awkward kissing a guy.But I still wouldn't wanna like some one else only him.I walked in the corridor were my class was but I didn't see Eunhyuk there.Maybe because it's still early I went to check the rooftop but of course he wasn't there either.I went back to class and waited for my lessons to begin.I sent him a text message but I think his mobile phone is turned off or something?!At lunch time I went to his class but awkwardly enough he wasn't there.Did he maybe feel sick again?I better call him.

I picked up my phone and dialled his number but still no answer.What the hell was going on? What was happening?I noticed Sungmin going into the classroom and ran up to him and asked him with a smile on my face"Hey Sungminnie,did you happen to see Eunhyuk anywhere?I can't seem to find him and his phone is off I think." "What do you mean hyung?Didn't Eunhyuk tell you?!?" My face all of a sudden got serious and I stared at Sungmin with scary eyes."Tell me what?" "He left for China today.He's going to transfer schools and he'll start living there with his parents from now on."I felt my face become hot with anger and I looked to the floor.At that moment Kyu came from behind and was now standing beside me.He looked at my face and when he saw that I was sad he asked "Hyung what happened to you? Why do you look so sad ?"Yes at that moment I did feel sad because Eunhyuk had deceived me .

When I said nothing he looked at Sungmin and Sungmin responded "That f**ckin bastard said that he was gonna tell him that he was going to china but he didn't" I felt Kyuhyun's arms hugging me and at that moment I could feel the love coming from my warm friend's embrace. After he said bye to Sungmin he dragged me by my hand and took me back to class.He started talking and said"I'm sorry hyung.I didn't know that he wasn't planning on telling you.He told Sungminnie that he was leaving so he told me yesterday,but Sungminnie said that Eunhyuk hyung was gonna tell you yesterday.I'm so so sorry hyung."and then hugged me again.

I stood their emotionless and after a while our lessons started again.I layed my head and looked outside the window wondering why this happened to me.After school finished I went back to my home and went upstairs without saying a word to mom.I entered the room to find my brother crying his eyes out.

"Come here"He said drawing me into a motherly kind of hug."I'm so sorry Donghae.I didn't know this was going to happen or else I wouldn't have encouraged you to go out with him." "It's okay hyung.I wasn't going out with him anyway." I said trying to hold my tears back and then looked back at him seeing him looking at me with pitiful eyes.How did he find out about this anyway? I jumped on my bed and gave my back to hyung.I started thinking to my self and then I realized why he said that it would be the last time he'll ever sleep with me.He wasn't saying it because he was sick.And then another thing came in mind yesterday's kiss was a goodbye kiss and the fish charm.He gave it to me so I could keep on remembering him.

But I can't he's the one who left.I know that I didn't really show my feelings towards him but today...I was going to finally tell him that I want to be with him but I guess since this happened we aren't meant to be. It's better to look forward. I can't ruin my future because of some teenage love story and of course I'll feel sad. This is the first time I'm being heartbroken after all but I don't want to show the others how weak I am.I don't want to show them how I really felt for him.I don't want to show them my love for him.

*Exams are in a couple of weeks*I thought to myself as I was still in bed.It's true I want to do my best and pass them and then be accepted in medical school after all that is the most important thing for me,becoming a doctor then marrying and starting a family. Yup that's what I want.......

 

 


Sorry for the short chapter I just want to make the next one seem more interesting :)