Chapter 8

Accept my heart Hyung

Donghae's Pov

Since the nearest grocery shop was far away we had to walk for like an hour just to get there.In the mean time me and Eunhyuk started a conversation just to get rid of the silence and awkwardness.

"So are you feeling any better today?"I asked not wanting to sound really interested.

"Yeah I'm alot better today thanks to your mother's food.She's a really good cook and it tasted awesome."

"Well she's been cooking for quite a long time now,it would be weird if wouldn't be good at it right?"I asked not expecting an answer.

"Mom said she likes you alot.You remind her of my older brother.He's studying in America at the moment and my mom really misses him"

"Ah so that's what the second bed was for.I thought that someone was coming to sleep there that's why I slept in the same bed....as.....you"he looking down and blushing a little.

"I see.Did you sleep comfortably using me as your cushion last night?"I said wanting him to blush even more.

He looked like he didn't know what to say and then he held his head up high and with his face coming back to it's normal color he told me"Yeah hyung you were so comfortable.You felt so soft and smelled so nice in my arms, too bad you weren't still awake or else we could have-"I cut him off by yelling "YAH!!!!! Don't ever touch me again with out my permission first.Arasso?"and gave him a deadly glare.I could feel my face burning and becoming red

when once again he opened his mouth and said.

"I was only gonna say play a card game....why what did you think I was gonna say?"he said trying to see if I'm blushing

as I tried to hide my face which was now blushing instead of his.I held my head down and tried to keep our conversations a short as possible and we soon arrived at the grocery store.I looked for the things my mom had listed for my and it took about 30 minutes to find all the items because there were alot of things on the list and believe me when I tell you that we had five big grocery bags to carry at the end.

 

I took three bags in my hands and Eunhyuk grabbed two.They were heavier than I thought they would be and was swaying from side to side while trying to hold to bags.Eunhyuk saw that i couldn't handle all that weight so came and grabbed the handles' including my my hand and started dragging me from my hand while still taking the weight off me.I felt kinda uncomfortable with him holding my hand and tried to wriggle my hand out of his but he kept holding mine tightly until we arrived in front of the house.I stopped at the door and told him

"Hey let go of my hand. don't want my mom to think that I'm dating you or anything like that."I said

"Ahhh sorry you're right I guess."he said looking at me with  disappointed eyes.I felt kinda sorry when I saw him wearing that expression  and when he let go of my hand I entered the house

.

My mom looked at the clock and with a loud voice she said"Aigoooooo.It's already mid-day why don't stay and eat with us Eunhyuk?",he looked at me and then back again at my mother and told her with a louder voice"Of course mother.If I eat your food one more time I won't get sick for the rest of my life." My mom held her face seeing it blush and told us to sit down and started serving us our food instantly.After we ate she told me to go back upstairs and take a nap with Eunhyuk since he was still sick and afterwards I could take him home.I rolled my eyes  and went upstairs signaling Eunhyuk to follow.When we arrived upstairs I told him

"Wow mom really,really likes you.I got out of doing the dishes just because she wants me to you company.Thanks man you saved my life I frickin hate doing the dishes"Eunhyuk looked at me in surprise because he didn't know that I talked that way.

Eunhyuk's pov

Donghae was more different than I had thought and I guess when we get married I'll be the one doing dishes (I thought to my self doing the fan girl thing again).I looked at him and he looked at me and suddenly he said.

"Hey let's take a nap and afterwards I'll take you home ok?Oh and this time we sleep on different beds."he said jumping on the bed that we both slept on last night.I jumped on the other one and turned and leaned on it facing Donghae while he gave me his back.After a little he too turned and I could see his perfect and cute little face and suddenly I heard him say:

"Stop staring at me and go to sleep Eunhyuk"I closed my eyes quickly and shortly after I dozed off into a deep sleep.

I felt a hand shake me gently and as I did I opened my eyes slowly to find Donghae's face next to mine and His eyes staring at mine.I thought I was looking at an angel when he finally spoke and his words brought me back to reality

"Hey are you ok?I woke up and when I looked at you,you looked really sweaty and all.Did you have a bad dream or is it a fever?" he said looking at me with worried eyes.

"I don't know I think it's because I was dreaming of yo....*clearing my throat* nothing,nothing."I said not wanting him to know that I dreamt about him in that white seethrough sleeveless shirt.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 5 in the evening so I told Donghae that I should go back home now and he told me he'll take me home how cute of him.I said goodbye to his mother and promised her I'll come visit her soon and left with Donghae trailing beside me.arriivedMy house wasn't that far away so we were there in 30 minutes.He looked really amazed when he saw my house and I invited him inside.

"Wow your house is really big and nice." he said looking fascinated by it.

"Thanks would you like something to drink?" "Ahh no thank you I should be going now so see you tomorrow."I leaded him to the doorway and before he left he turned around and said"My said if you ever need anything you can come to our house ok?Btw were are your parents?"

"They're working in china at the moment so I'm living alone." "What..really?You must be lonely right?" "Not really I prefer doing whatever I want and live on my own." "Ahh ok then.See you tomorrow at school"He said as he waved at me and exited from the door smiling at me with his angelic smile.

As it was late at night I couldn't sleep so I texted Sungmin to see what he's up to

To:Sungmin

From:Eunhyuk

Hey what have you been up to?Haven't heard from you since Friday when you left me for your new boyfriend.I was wondering how your date went ....

To:Eunhyuk 

From:Sungmin

I didn't leave you for my boyriend.I left you for a guy who will soon be my boyfriend and that date was awesome we watched a movie and then we went to my house and I finally kissed him.....on the cheek...

but still.How was your date?

 

To:Sungmin

From:Eunhyuk

What he's not your boyfriend yet???What are you waiting for?and you kissed him on the CHEEK.Wow I must say your losing your touch bro.My date was terrible though I felt sick because of the food that I ate and threw up on him and he had to piggyback me to his house.But on the other hand I did get to lie on his lap,feel the touch of his hand on my face,see his surprisingly good figure through a tight shirt and best of all I slept cuddled up with him the whole night.Oh and I almost forgot I held his hand tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To:Eunhyuk 

From:Sungmin

I AM NOT LOSING MY TOUCH OKAY.He just didn't realize that I like him in that kind of way yet and I think I fell for a straight guy uhhhhh!!!!!!!

You have to thank me for standing you up or else you wouldn't be able to sleep with him.Am I right or am I right?

To:Sungmin

From:Eunhyuk

Yeah you are right.Thanks alot man .Hey I'll talk to you tomorrow and then you can tell me all the details k?

To:Eunhyuk 

From:Sungmin

Okay than see you at school :3

After that conversation I closed my eyes trying to sleep but I couldn't I just was too excited.I closed my eyes again and kept replaying the moments we spent together until I fell asleep.