Chapter 37

Accept my heart Hyung

After they finished eating they walked back home together.When they arrived near their houses Eunhyuk was about to walk in Donghae's house direction but he stopped him.He was confused.Did Donghae still want to go somewhere?"What is it Hae?" "You always take me home...This time I want to take you to your house." Eunhyuk smiled like a monkey at the thought of him and Donghae kissing in front of his house like they do in the movies.He had always wanted to do that but since he always took Donghae home and in the past he wasn't even allowed to kiss him,he couldn't do that.He hadn't kiss anyone else either when he was in China since he always stayed faithfull to Donghae."Really?You want to take me home?" "Of course!!!! I am your hyung after all." He smiled again at Donghae and grabbed his hand.Donghae then started walking dragging Eunhyuk behind him till he reached his house and stood in front of his door.They both stood there and stared at each other till Eunhyuk grabbed him by the neck and started kissing him.Donghae liked this of course so he continued kissing him until they both ran out of breath.They stopped and looked into each other's eyes both feeling dazed."Do you want to come in Hae?I'll make you a hot drink k" "I can't say no to something hot yumm yumm."They both laughed at Donghae's comment and went inside.

Eunhyuk the kettle and after the water started boiling he made two cups of hot chocolate.They drank it while talking with each other and giggling at each other's cuteness.It was already 11.45 when Eunhyuk remembered something that the others had told him"Hae.Kyuhyun said that tommorrow he and Sungmin will be going back home." "Oh is that so?I had so much fun meeting with him again he's changed so much over these two years that I haven't seen him." "I know.That's Sungmin's fault.Once you enter the wolf's den you're bound to change." "Oh really?Who do you think is the wolf between us?" "Of course it's me hyung.I managed to get you to like me." "I managed to get you to like me the first time you saw me.What do you have to say now my cute cute boyfriend?" Eunhyuk at that comment got all red and got pecked on the lips."You're so shy.I have to go now it's almost midnight.Ohh in two days it will be christmas.Do you want to come to my house and eat dinner with me?And then we can also watch some dvd's." "Let's make it at my house.You're not that good of a cook baby and I want this dinner to be special." "Hehehe you're right I at cooking :(.But I'd love to taste your cooking one more time :D" "Then it's a date.What about Shindong?" "Oh he said he's leaving tommorrow as well...Something about an anime convention or whatever it is." "Oh okay.Then I'll get going see you tommorrow." And once again he pecked him on the lips sending the other in wonderland."I love you "he shouted as Donghae started heading towards the door to leave.Donghae turned around while a big grin formed on his face and yelled"I love you more."He then left the house and started walking towards his own.Before he entered his house he turned around and looked at Hyukkie's house to find him at the window looking at him while waving and throwing kisses at him.He started waving and throwing him kisses aswell and after a while he did their signiture sign the heart shape at his boyfriend

which was returned to him by Eunhyuk.

He then went inside after one last wave and jumped into his bed full clothed remembering the day they spent together.Eunhyuk did the same he sprinted upstairs and jumped into his bed hugging the pillow that Donghae had once slept on.He sniffed it deeply and he was lucky.It still smelled like vanilla.

They both slept soundly while still thinkng about each other and therefor also dreamt about each other.Morning came fast and Donghae was still sleeping even though it was 10.30 in the morning. He heard the doorbell ringing but was too lazy to get up and see who it is.After a while it rang again but still he didn't get up.His cell phone started ringing all of a sudden and he decided to pick it up this time. 

"What?"He said still not knowing who the caller was."Why aren't you opening the door for me?"Said Kyuhyun in a whiny voice"Cause I'm still asleep."He said still in dreamland."Come on Donghae.Get your lazy out of bed and come open the door for me and Sungmin.I want to say goodbye to you before we leave." "Fine I'm coming"He said and instantly hung up the phone.He lazily stood up thumbling on some stuff as he got to his feet.The weather was too cold even in his house it was freezing so he decided to bring his bed sheets along with him to the door.He approached the door still wrapped up in his sheets and with his eyes still closed he opened the door.

"Aissh you lazy bum.You even carried half of your bed with you?" "Shusshh and get in.The wind is so cold." The three of them were inside now and went and sat around the table comfortably."Soo Hae we'll be leaving today and I wan-" He heard Donghae snoring and looked up at him and saw him sleeping while he still was in his sitting position.He kicked him from underneath the table and Donghae woke up shocked that he felt something touch him."Hmmm? What is it?" "You know you were just sleeping right?" "Sorry Kyu I got in late last night and I'm so tired." "Don't worry.We heard you yelling 'I love you' at each other.You guys are so cute."

 

"Thanks Kyu.Now what is it that you wanted  to tell me?" "Ohhh me and Sungmin got you a present."He handed him a box and he eagerly opened it forgetting his sleepiness."Inside he found some cologne and body lotion and stuff."I saw how dull your face looked so I wanted to buy you these so you could take care of your body better." "I told him to buy you some handcuffs,but for some reason he objected"said Sungmin who instantly got hit by Kyuhyun by his elbow. "Don't mind him and his erted mind.Oh and thanks for these shirts that you and Eunhyuk bought for us.We love them!!!!"

Donghae was so sleepy that he didn't even realize that they were wearing them."Ohhh you're welcome.I'm glad that they fit you perfectly." "The cab will be coming soon so we gotta go okay.Phone me when ever you can and take care of yourself ok?Now come give me a hug."He got up and let the bed sheets fall to the ground while he spread his arms wide open and Kyu came and hugged him. "Be safe and call me If you need anything okay?" He said while still hugging him.Then they stopped hugging and Kyu pushed Sungmin and he also went and hugged Donghae. Donghae took the opportunity to say a few words to him.

"You better take care of him okay?He's really one of a kind,and by the way I'll keep the handcuff thing in mind for your next bitrthday pal!!"He then patted him on the back and broke the hug between them.Sungmin grinned at his comment and immagined all the things he could do with just one simple object.

He hoped he would keep his promise and grinned even wider as an image came to mind.Kyuhyun shook his drooling boyfriend and started picking up their luggage.When they got into the taxi they both waved over to Donghae who was looking at them from his door and then the car started driving.He closed the door quickly and ran back to bed covering his body with all of his blankets.