Chapter 35

Accept my heart Hyung

Now that I'm thinking about it where is hyung? Did he sleep at Hyukkie's house.If not where did he sleep?I hope he didn't get into any trouble!!! Hyukkie just came back from the bathroom smelling like vanilla.He kind of smells like me.Oh.I have an idea"Hey since It's Christmas in a few days let's go shopping for Christmas presents.What do you think?" "Yeah I like the idea it'll be fun window shopping with my *low voiced laugh* BOYFRIEND teehehe."

"Why are you so shy around me?You were the one who kissed me first back then why did you change?" "Actually I still can't believe that you're mine.I feel like a fangirl sometimes when I see you I feel like I'm staring at my favorite idol." "Well you better start believing it cause now I'm all yours." He smiled cutely and jumped back in bed next to me since it was still early.After an hour or so I called hyung and this is what he said when he picked up the phone:

"Aghhuhhah wh-who is it?" "Hyung it's me!!Where the hell are you?" "I'm at your boyfriends house."Thank god he didn't end up sleeping outside on the pavement or somewhere else"Why?Why are you sleeping over there? " "Huh......I don't know to tell you the truth.?I was drinking with shinny and he mixed some drink and the next thing you know BAM" "BAM?!?!?!? BAM what?What happened?" "I don't know...that's why I said BAM I've lost my senses of course*talking to himself*I swear he's gotten alot dummer ever since he moved out of our house..." "What did you just say?!"

"NOTHING my dear brother hehehe.Anyways tommorrow I'm going back home cause I don't want mom to spend Christmas on her own.Do you want to come with?" "I can't I already made plans." "With your lover boy I presume?" "Sussh it.As if you're gonna spend the whole day with mom.You only wanna go back cause you miss your Kangin" "Aishhh be quiet you.I'm hanging up I wanna come home and pack the things I took out ok?" "Yeah sure.I'll be waiting for you hyung." "Good boy.Bye." He then hung up.

Eunhyuk's pov

"Hey Hae I have to go home now.I don't trust those guys alone in the house,especially since there's Shindong."  "Okay I'll text you later then.Love you"Then he kissed me on the lips."Love you too"I said looking into those beautiful brown eyes of his.I then wore all of the clothes that I had on yesterday and left the house while waving back at my baby.He waved quickly and ran back inside as he shivered while feeling the cold air hit his skin.As I entered my house I saw a yawning Leeteuk hyung coming down from upstairs.I was actually quite surprised that he slept here.I didn't know that he was sleeping in his brother's bed and I think that Shindong guessed that I'll be sleeping at Hae's house and he dragged him back to mine.I'm starting to like him more and more,my dear cousin."Goodmorning"He said still half sleepy."Good morning hyung.Had a good night?"

"*what the hell is wrong with his morning smile?* Uhh Yeah.I don't remember most of it,but yes it was AWESOME." "I'm glad to hear you had fun.Want me to make you some breakfast?" "No thanks my little brother in-law.Aigooo you're gonna be such a nice wife to my baby brother if you treat him the same way you treat me.Anyways I'm off.Byebye." He waved at me and left.I heard kisses coming from the stairs and I assumed the Sungmin and Kyu woke up.

I was right they came downstairs cuddling as usual and when they saw me Kyu said with an innocent voice"Ohhh hyung you're back did you have fun last night?" "Yes Kyu it was great." I looked at Sungmin's face who was hiding behind Kyu and he gave me a look that said*I know what you did last night*I looked at him and glared while Kyuhyun kept staring at the both of us.One was making a dirty face and the other was glaring at the latter,and he was like WTF is happening here? 

I looked away from Sungmin and asked with a cheerfull voice"Do you guys want me to make you some breakfast?"Sungmin as the fart er he is and always will be shouted out loud."Sausages and eggs please with some hot toast and some melted butter on top"

Now that sounded erted.