Chapter 59

Accept my heart Hyung

9.30 am

To:Hae 

From:Hyukkie

Hey Hae are you feeling ok?

To:Hyukkie 

From:Donghae

I'm Fine hyukkie.How are you doing at work?

To:Hae 

From:Hyukkie

I'm doing good, but I feel lonely here without you :(

To:Hyukkie 

From:Donghae

Don't worry baby.I'll be back tomorrow.Just keep focusing on work okay?

To:Hae 

From:Hyukkie

Okay baby.I'll come by at your house after work.Is that okay?

To:Hyukkie 

From:Donghae

I think it's better if we just meet tomorrow at work.I'm still at my mom's apartment and I don't want to wake them up with the noise.

To:Hae 

From:Hyukkie

Oh...Ok then.See you tomorrow .

He didn't replay back.I don't know I feel like something is wrong.It looks like he doesn't want me to go visit him.Did I do something to him?Is he upset with me about something? I really feel like crying right now.I don't know what to do.I feel like I'm going to throw up.

No one's pov

Eunhyuk's personal assistant was walking in front of his office when they were finished, when she saw him running out from the door with one hand holding his mouth and with the other holding his stomach.She ran after him and saw him entering the bathroom.She stopped outside and debated if she should go in and see if he needs help or just wait outside for him.She finally made up her mind and went inside.She found him leaning over a toilet seat his head half in and he was emptying his stomach.She went near him and started patting him softly on his back trying to comfort him.After he felt like he was better he sat down next to the toilet his face white and pale.The nurse ran over to the sink and wet her hands with some cold water.She then ran over to hyukkie's side and touched his face with her cold hands.She could already see his face regaining it's lost color.

"Dr.Lee are you ok?Are you sick?" "I'm fine nurse there's just something on my mind that made me worry that's why I became like this." "Oh thank god I thought you were sick or something.If you'd like I'll help you with your problems." "Really nurse?You'll really help me?" "Of course Dr.Lee. I'll keep quite about what you'll say so please talk to your hearts content." "You see nurse you may have not known this but I'm gay.Everyone here knows but because you're new I didn't tell you." "Ohh So this is about your....boyfriend?" She sounded a little heart broken saying the word boyfriend.

"Yeah.I think he's trying to keep himself away from me I don't know why.I didn't do anything wrong to him." he said as he started crying.

The nurse was heard gulping swallowing her saliva as a tear dropped from her eyes as she listened to what the latter was saying. "Why don't you go over and talk to him tonight?"She asked him when she got herself together"He came up with an excuse and told me not to visit him tonight.*sob sob*" "If I were you I would still go over and not leave until he speaks to me.And I'll ask him the questions that have been running through my mind." "You know what'he wiped his running tears and stood up'I'm going there right away and I'm gonna talk to him.Thank you nurse for helping me" He looked at her face and he saw that she was crying.He bent down next to her and asked her in a shocked voice"Why are you crying nurse?" "It's nothing.I'm just....really sensitive when it comes to love stories."

She said trying to cover up why she was really crying."Dawwww you're so cute nurse.Let's go I'll treat you to some coffee tomorrow okay?For helping me" "Yeah Dr.Lee"She said also wiping her face and walking out of the gents bathroom behind hyukkie.When they went out he offered to take her home but she rejected knowing that if she had accepted his offer it would be even harder for her to let go of this crush.

Eunhyuk then went to Donghae's house.He called him so he won't ring the door bell.

"Hyukkie what is it?" "Hae come out for a little.I have to talk to you." "Oh you're here?I'll be right out then." He sounded different from the tune that Eunhyuk had imagined while reading the texts.Donghae came outside and when he saw Eunhyuk he ran up to him and jumped on him while hugging him."You're here hyukkie." He sounded so happy and he was surprised."Hae are you alright?You're not trying to avoid me?" "Why would I be trying to avoid you?I have to confess this morning I was still in shock about the whole dream but now I'm okay." "Are you sure?"  Eunhyuk said a bit hesitant.Donghae laughed at his boyfriend's cuteness while he was still hanging onto his boyfriends neck and being held like a child.He pecked his boyfriends lips and asked him"Are you asking me this because I told you not to come over?" "Well...yeah.I thought that you didn't want to see me." "It's not because of that.I know that we finish work late so I wanted you to go home and rest instead of wasting more energy to come here and then go back home." "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?Why would you be a waste of my energy?You're the only person in this world that gives me energy not take it away from me." "Hehehe I never thought of it that way.Let's go over to my house now cause it's kind of cold out here right?" "Okay okay."He started walking still carrying Donghae and opened the door with the key that Donghae took out of his pocket.He went straight to the bedroom and dropped him on the bed and then he dropped on his tummy right beside him."Can I sleep here Donghae tonight?" "Sure you can hyukkie.That's the only way you'll get energy right? So this is a must."Hyukkie giggled and took his coat off while still lying on the bed.Donghae looked at his feet and saw that he was still wearing his shoes and so was hyukkie so he took his shoes off and then tried to take hyukkie's shoes off."Hey we didn't even take our shoes off" he said while he was trying to fight with Hyukkie's leg whow wouldn't slip out of the shoe."Sorry Hae I forgot about them."He said while flopping on his back and lifted his Dongha free leg so he could take his shoe off."Wow you're really flexible Hyukkie." "I've heard that once or twice when I used to dance in high school."What?!?You used to dance back then?" "Yeah I did.There are alot of things you didn't hear about from when we were in highschool.Did you know that there were also rumors that I got some girls pregnant?" "Yeah I heard about those." "What?? You knew?Why didn't you tell me?!?" "Well first of all I thought you knew and second of all at first I thought it was real but when you confessed to me and well kept pestering me to go out with I knew that a gay guy wouldn't get a girl pregnant."

He smiled like this and then realized what the other had said"Wait what?!?Pestering?I call that being passionate about something you really want.That's what the grown up's thought me when I was still young never give up on something that you really want." "You wanted me that much?" "Why are you even asking me this question?You already knew the answer by the way I was always 'pestering' you." "Aww my boyfriend is so touchy."

Eunhyuk didn't say anything and just kept quite while he looked around the room and finally his eyes fell on his neck.He saw that he was wearing his broken heart necklace along with some other necklace.It was really nice but it looked kind of awkward since it was a bit thick."Hey what is that necklace you're wearing?" "It's our broken heart necklace." "Not that one.The other one." "Ohh."Donghae sat on the bed and undid the necklace and placed it on Hyukkie's hand "Take a closer look at it."He also sat on the bed and stared inspecting it.It was really nice he liked it.He turned it and saw something engraved on it.It read'Be mine forever'He realized what it was. "Hae...you still wear this?"

                          eunhyuk from the inside

"Of course I wear it.I just turned it into a necklace because I couldn't wear anything in my hands since I became a doctor you know to be hygienic and all.So I turned it into a necklace that way I can always keep it with me." "I thought you lost it or something since I didn't see you wearing it." "Nope I didn't lose it I just entangled it to my neck so it could be closer to my heart." "D'awww I love you Hae." "I love you two baby.Now let's go to sleep tomorrow we both have to go to work."Eunhyuk just nodded and closed his eyes while smiling happily.Donghae just stared at his face and then dozed of to sleep without him realizing it.