Chapter 22

Accept my heart Hyung

Donghae's pov

*What was this heavenly smell.It smelled like when my mom used to cook breakfast.But still I am too lazy to get out of bed it's Saturday anyway so what's the use of waking...The smell isn't coming from my house anyway,pfff who would be cooking here?* As I finished thinking that I felt a gentle hand shake me and I heard a voice saying"Hae wake up!It's already 11.00 am" and slowly I opened my eyes to see a shirtless Eunhyuk.

"Ahhhhhhhh what are u doing here...SHIRTLESS!!!!!!" "Well since yesterday you were drunk I helped you open your door and then as I took you to your bed you made me take off all my clothes and then..." He looked towards the floor"Then WHAT????? DON'T TELL ME THAT WE...." *Oh my god what have I done.How did I loose all of my control?* I looked around confused not remembering a single thing that happened then I looked at Eunhyuk and he was laughing by himself silently."WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT? DID YOU LIKE IT THAT MUCH?!"I said in a loud angry voice and he responded in a calm voice still laughing."Hyung calm down.We didn't do anything.I just spilled something on my shirt while cooking for you.So I took off the shirt and cleaned it." "Thank god" I said with a huge sigh of relief.He giggled cutely and then said to me"Come and eat the food.I noticed that you've become really skinny and I guessed you were skipping your meals.Why is that?" "I skip meals when I'm not hungry.What's the use of eating when you're not hungry?You only waste money and food like that." "Oh it's about money than? When you're hungry you can come and eat at my place if you want to." "And why would I do that? I have food here.No need to go to your house."I said and got off the bed and headed to where the food was.I started eating and I was right it was extra delicious. I couldn't help but squeal when I took the first bite.He came up to the table and said"Does that mean that you like it?" "Yeah it's really delicious it tastes like mom's cooking.I didn't know you could cook." "When I went to China I decided to take some cooking lessons for when I came back here to live on my own.Who ever knew I'd actually be good at this?" I just nodded and continued stuffing my face with the food.It was really delicious.

After I finished eating he said to me showing his gummy smile"Shall we start our project now?" "Sure but put a shirt on first." "I'm distracting you that much? But unfortunately I can't since my shirt isn't dry yet." "Aisshhh I'll lend you one of mine then.And no you're not distracting me" I went and picked a random shirt and went back into the kitchen.

Eunhyuk's pov

Omo he brought me the same shirt that he gave me two years ago.I'm so happy that he still remembers.I took it from his hand and happily wore it.He noticed the big smile that formed on my face and asked me"Why are you so happy?" "Last time you gave me the same shirt as this time." "You're excited about that? 0.0" I nodded and he shrugged. We began our projectand by 5.00 pm both of us were very tired and we also were hungry so we decided to go eat.We arrived at a shop and sat down at a table.I saw two girls passing us which I have to admit were really hot but I'm not the only one who noticed them.The other one was Hae and since he had his back towards them he picked up his cup and turned around eyeing them like this

While I stood in front of him wondering if he'll ever stop looking

Than it really got on my nerves and I decided to kick his chair while yelling"Yahhh!!!!!!"

"What!?!?!" He yelled at me and I responded while glaring at him"Why don't you just take a picture and carry it around with you?!?" "Aishh I'm a guy what am I supposed to look at?Other guy's asses?" I glared at him once more and then we waited silently till our food came.Again we ate in silence and when we finished we went outside.Donghae started saying"How about we go drinking?" "Are you sure you can handle Alcohol?" "Yeah I can now let's go." We went to the nearest bar and we(mostly Donghae)started drinking.I had two shots and stopped at that but Donghae.....he just wouldn't stop drinking and drinking.What has happened to him?He's changed so much since two years ago.He was cute back then but now....now he's totally different.Not that I'm complaining or anything cause I still like him but I wonder if he became like this because of me.Would he have stayed the same if I had stayed by his side?

By his 11th shot be started talking nonsense so I dragged him out of the shop after paying and began walking home.He couldn't make it home since he was already asleep so I piggybacked him home.He began talking while he was asleep he's just too cute.I can't wait till he becomes mine and now that Amber is out of the picture it should be easier but still..there are many other girls who want my Hae.We arrived at his house and I decided to go to my house this time since I had more space and I could take care of him if he woke up at night.I entered the house and carried him upstairs to the bedroom and then layed him on my bed gently while I rested beside him happy to be seeing his sleeping face after two years.This time though I wasn't holding him in my arms.It would be bad if he woke up and found me hugging him.Hold that thought......he's getting closer to me on the bed.I can feel him moving forward.Is he dreaming again?

Donghae's pov

I felt myself on a really soft bed,but I felt something underneath me it feels like a spring from the mattress it's really hurting my back. It would be better if I move to the left a bit.I did but it still wasn't that comfortable so I decided to move a little more.This time I hit a really hard pillow. It feels really warm and I like being next to it since it's winter over here.I put my hand up on it feeling it and how I liked touching it. Trailing my fingers down... those .... abs..... What!?!. Pillows don't have abs do they? Then what am I touching? I opened my eyes slowly to find Eunhyuk's face an inch away from mine his eyes closed.How did I end up sleeping in the same bed as him?I don't really know  and you must be wondering why I'm not surprised to see him sleeping next to me,yes? Actually I got used to his sleeping face a long time ago,that's why I'm not shocked.I decided not to wake him up so I tried to stand up from the bed but I couldn't. Something was holding me back in place. I looked at my arm and I saw Eunhyuk's hand on my wrist.He opened his eyes slowly and whispered to me"Please don't go it's already really late so just sleep here."I wanted to go but at the same time I wanted to stay.He tugged at my hand once more and I gave in.He pulled me in close to him and started hugging my body and cuddling up with me." I liked cuddling with him so much and that's why I didn't leave.My eyes started becoming heavy and I started dozing off into a beautiful dream.But was this just a dream or had it become reality?