Chapter 36

Accept my heart Hyung

It was now about 3.00pm and Donghae decided to call Eunhyuk instead of text him.Why you ask?Just because he missed his boyfriend's cute voice.He dialed his number and waited in silence until the latter picked up the phone."Hey baby.I missed you SO much!!!" "I missed you too.I feel so lonely here cause hyung left a while ago.Kangin came to pick him up and when they were finally reunited they ran into each other's arms

and started hugging and kissing in front of me...It felt like I was watching a romantic movie or something." "Well they've been away from each other for a few days now so can you blame them?" "Well not really....anyways,let's go shopping tonight what do you say?" "Yeah Hae I'll pick you up at 5.00 ok?" "Okay then.Are the others there?" "The lovebirds went on a date and Shindong locked himself in his room with my laptop,Apparently he's watching anime or something....or at least that's what he said that he would be doing.I'm not too sure." "That Shinny is really something.Anyways see you later then.*kiss kiss* love you."

"Love you too."They both hung up and while Eunhyuk skipped to his bathroom in happiness  the other jumped in bed again due to the freezing temperature.He thought he didn't need to get ready yet there was still two hours left till Hyukkie came.He stayed there for 45 minutes and then went into his bathroom and took a shower.

At 5.00 the door bell rang and Donghae ran to the door to open it.In came his boyfriend wrapped up really well in all the clothes he was wearing."Let me get my clothes and we can go okay?"He said as he let Eunhyuk inside and closed the door.He didn't even realize that Eunhyuk was going to say something and was already in an other room

He went and found his clothes and as he was wearing his scarf he felt a person hugging him from behind.He didn't need to look back because he knew who it was.He then heard a soft voice in his ear saying"I missed you so much today.You didn't even kiss me when I came in"and Donghae could feel Eunhyuk's lips forming a pout.He turned around still in his arms and kissed him on the lips."Do you feel better now?"He said with sparkling eyes caressing his face with his hand."A little"he said while looking to the ground and pouting some more expecting the other to kiss him again.Donghae now grabbed the other's neck and began to kiss him on the lips this time more deeply until he broke the kiss and went back to putting on his clothes.He then turned around to see a much happier face that was satisfied with a kiss.

He grabbed his hand and dragged him to the front door and put their still intertwined hands in his pocket keeping them warm together.They started walking and they arrived at the mall. Eunhyuk spoke first and said"Okay let's start shopping"with a cute smile on his face.They first went to a clothes shop and bought alot of winter clothes,which were paid by Eunhyuk.He knew that Donghae didn't have a lot of money but he wanted to buy him some clothes himself.Donghae thanked him feeling a bit shy but Eunhyuk was happy to do so.

Afterwards they went to buy something for Kyuhyun and Sungmin.They bought them a couple sweater that said 'I'm his' and ' He's mine' with cute little arrows pointing at each other.They also went in a shop and bought a gift for Leeteuk and Kangin similar to Kyu's and Sungmin's,a playstation game for Shindaong and they also bought a gift for Donghae's mother.

Now there were only two gifts that needed to be bought.Each others"Okay let's split up.You go buy whatever you need and I'll go somewhere else.Don't take it the wrong way I just want it to be a surprise." "I totally understand hyung and I think that way too." "Okay then see you here in half an hour.Is that enough time?" "Let's make it 45 minutes just in case.If we finish earlier we'll text each other okay?" "Ok see you in a bit." Eunhyuk pecked him on the lips turned around and found his way to a jewellery store.He decided to buy him a braclet made out of gold and on the back he engraved'Be mine forever'.They wrapped it up in a box for him and he happily left the shop.

Donghae also found his way to a jewellry shop on the other side of the mall.He wanted to buy him a necklace with a broken heart.Half could be kept by Hae and half by Hyukkie.After he payed for it he left to meet with Hyukkie blushing at how old fashioned he felt by buying a broken heart.As he was walking to there meeting place he saw that Eunhyuk was already waiting for him.He walked up to him and jumped on his back from behind

                          (reverse roles...and postion)

while saying in a cute voice"Why didn't you text me if you were finished?" "I just got here myself." "Oh okay in that case let's go and eat something hot okay?" "Some dduboki!! Sounds good?" "Perfect" He said while grinning.He tried to get down from Hyukkie's back but he was too high up in the air that he was scared to jump off of him.He was like a pillar,so tall and well built.He then got an idea"Can you bend down a little you're way too tall and I'm afraid that if I jump off I'll break a leg or something." "Hahaha.I won't let you get hurt."He bent down till Hae's feet were touching the ground and then he got off his back.They went to the shop and ordered the plate and after a while some loud voices could be heard from the girls that were standing around them.Eunhyuk saw one girl in particular that couldn't keep her eyes off of Hae and he was getting so pissed off looking at her drooling over his Hae.He then broke the silence between them and said"Goshh these girls are so weird.There's one over there that won't stop staring at you." Donghae turned around a bit too see who he was talking about and he saw a familiar face"I used to date her that's why she's looking at me"He said truthfully."What?? I thought you only dated Amber!!!!" "Actually me and Amber were on and off so I had some other girls in between." "So you mean you slept with her aswell?!?" "Yah what do you think I am some kind of player?I only slept with Amber.Her...I only went out with her twice maybe three times." "Of course I'd think you are a player.In fact you are one.Do you know how many girlfriends I had?! None because I always kept thinking of you." "Please don't take it like I forgot you.I just needed someone to numb my pain since you weren't here,unfortunatley I found more than one person but they weren't enough for me.I only wanted one person....You"

He bent over the table and grabbed Eunhyuk by the collar and pulled him into a big romantic kiss.Gasps could be heard from all around them and also some fangirl screams in the background. He pulled away to find Eunhyuk's smiling face with his eyes still closed.He slowly opened them to expose more happiness being shown.

He then looked over at the drooling girl's table and saw a black aura around her.She suddenly stood up and left the shop.Their food came just in time and they began eating it scrumptiously.