Chapter 29

Accept my heart Hyung

My head hurts so much right now it feels like it's gonna blow up or something.I'm so glad that my Hae took care of me...honestly I don't even know what happened last night I remember trying to take off my pants and then nothing.I know that Shindong is my cousin and all but I won't ever trust him to take care of me if I'm drunk.On the other hand I'd trust my whole body with my Hae.He's so sweet.He's also sleeping next to me with his cute angelic fish face.

I shuffled a bit because my back was starting to ache being in the same position all night.He groaned...is he already awake?I whispered "Hae....Are you awake?" "Yeah I am.I've been awake for an hour now but I didn't want to move since you looked like you were sleeping really comfortable." "Awwww thanks Hae...Don't you have to pee like you always did back then?" "Actually yes...yes I have to pee really badly."He rushed off to the bathroom and after a while I could hear him flushing."Thank god you woke up or else I would have peed my pants" "Sorry baby" "It's okay you woke up just in time.By the way do you remember what happened last night."I don't remember but if he's asking that means that there's something worth remembering right? "Why?What happened? " "Nothing really.......you were just trying to seduce me. BAHAHAHA"

"What?!Are you sure that's what happened I don't act like that when I'm drunk" "Yeah you do...you were like'Oh Hae you're so y when you do this and when you do that' ".My friends in china told me once that when I got drunk I started acting weird and tried to hook up with a pole or something.I guess he's right.Aisshhhh I'm so y...it's all Sungmin's fault I got affected by his speech from yesterday.

"Sorry Hae I didn't do it on purpose...I was told before that I act weird when I'm drunk" "It's fine.You slept right after that so no worries"

Donghae's pov

I don't want to tell him what really happened or else he'll be so embarressed.Although he's really cute when he blushes....Nooo I'm not a meanie."Hey let's go downstairs and make some breakfast for the rest of the guys." "Okay.I'll cook." We went downstairs and to our surprise there were two sleeping bodies on the floor.One half on the couch half on the floor and the other underneath the coffee table.Yup they were both sleeping in weird positions.I looked at Eunhyuk's face and he looked at me apologetically."I'm sorry he's such a mess and look at what he did to your brother aishhh what a trouble maker."He sprinted down the stairs and jumped on Shindong and started tackling him."Yah when will you stop being a Nuisance to others?"I went over to hyung and started shaking him lightly trying to wake him up but he didn't move.I decided to try something else so this time I shook him even more and he woke up instantly."Yahh leave me alone I want to sleep more.This bed is so comfy..."

"You know Kangin hyung is here..." "WHERE!?!?!" He woke up with eyes wide open "You're finally awake" "Aishh what a bad brother you are."He said while pouting"I know I am hyung..I know I am.How much did you drink anyway?" I looked around and I saw three bottles that were drunk by Shindong,Eunhyuk,Kyuhyun and Leeteuk hyung.Than I saw two other bottles that supposedly were drunk by these two here alone."Wow hyung you've got better at drinking haven't you." "Of,course I did.I am a man afterall." "Not until you top Kangin hyung you're not"he looked at me like:

I really am snake tounged.He looked a little hurt by what I said at first but then he just ignored me and then I heard Shindong say to Eunhyuk"Why can't you be more gentle like your boyfriend?"

"Shut up and go get yourself clean you smell like a bottle of soju." "Uhhh fine." "You too hyung go and get cleaned and then go wake the two lovebirds and come and eat breakfast"They disappeared in an instant and came when breakfast was ready.The food was all eaten and it was time for me to go home."Hey hyukkie thanks for the food it was delicious but now I think it's better if we go home before they decide to start drinking again" "Uhhh I'm sorry about him.I don't want you to leave." "Don't worry we live across the street from each other we're not far away." "Okay then see you later.I love you."

Eunhyuk's pov

He turned around and started to leave while he dragged his hyung which was still with his hang over. I'm so sad right now he didn't say he loves me back and he didn't kiss me too.

He went out the door and let his hyung go out as well when he turned back and ran up to me and pecked me on the lips.

He then went back to his hyung and looked at me and did the heart sign while saying

"I love you too"