Date to remember

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

*I think I posted this before aff got problem? I changed the ending~ hope you will still like it!!~ Thank you readers!~*

 

Chapter 9: Date to remember

 

L. Joe and So Eun were holding hands together while walking along the street. “Where are we going?” she asked, just following his tracks.

“I don’t know.” he truthfully answered.

“What?!” she gaped and fastened her pace to catch up with him. “Then where are we heading to?”

“Just being with you is fine with me. We’ll see things to do as we walk.” He smiled at her.

So Eun can’t help but to smile back at him. The same as L. Joe, she feels really happy when she’s with him even if they are doing completely nothing. As they walk, L. Joe spotted a photobooth and just realized that he wants a picture to stick behind his handphone.

“Let’s go there.” He pulled her with him and shoved the white curtain away. They went inside and L. Joe inserted coins in it. So Eun just stood in front of the lens and L. Joe went behind her. He put his arm around her neck and rested his cheek to hers. “Say Kimchi, my angel~”  he softly whispered.

So Eun held L. Joe’s arm around her neck and sweetly smiled in front of the camera. The next shot is next and they decided to go for a wacky pose. The last shot, it’s already having its countdown when L. Joe just looked at So Eun practicing any possible pose for her last shot.  

He smiled from his heart and softened. He’s heart started beating fast again. He leaned close and touched her cheek with the tip of his nose. So Eun got startled and froze on her spot.  He closed his eyes and just felt her presence. “I love you, my angel.” He whispered.

*Click!*

They went outside the booth to check on the sticker photos printed. “I looked funny here! My shocked expression is really funny!” So Eun complained referring at their last shot where she’s in a shocked expression.

L. Joe snatched it away from her reach. “I’ll get this.” He smiled and stuck it behind his handphone. He showed it proudly to her. “So pretty, right?” he grinned.

“No! I looked funny there!” she reached for it but he just raised his hand up.

“You’re not. And plus, you always look funny.” He teased with a smirk.

So Eun made a face.

“SPECIAL GAME FOR THE COUPLES! CALLING ALL COUPLES! WIN A HIGH CLASS SCARF IF YOU WIN THIS CONTEST!” A man calling for contestants was shouting while holding a megaphone. “The purple hair guy and his girlfriend!” he called.

So Eun and L. Joe looked at each other and walked to him. “Do you want to try?” The Ahjusshi asked.

“What’s the game?” L. Joe asked first.

“Piggy back ride your girlfriend right here and walk from here to the guy with a flag right there within the time given.” He pointed the unseen guy that So Eun literally makes her eyes small to see but she can’t. “I’ll let you see and touch the scarf to have inspiration to win.” The Ahjusshi showed a red knitted scarf. So Eun eyes sparkled. It’s so soft and it looks really bea

Please log in to read the full chapter