Waiting

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 50: Waiting 

 

L. Joe is staying at the hospital for days already. He didn’t even get home once. He will always stay there and didn’t have enough sleep. Kai is sitting at the couch listening to some songs on his iPod while L. Joe is fixing some of his clothes inside his bag.

Kai pulled his earphones out, “You can rest and go back home, L. Joe.”

“I’m fine. I want to be here when she wakes up.” He zipped his bag.

Kai stood up and sighed. “I’ll go buy food outside. Hospital foods sicken me. Do you want any?” he looked back at him before going out of the room. L. Joe answered him with a shake of his head. Kai went out and closed the door. He looked at the closed door again and sighed.

L. Joe took a bowl of warm water with a towel. He squeezed the towel dry and dabbed the towel on her cheek.  He shoved her bangs away from her face and dabbed the towel on her forehead very careful not to touch the oxygen on the corner of .

He swallowed hard. Seeing her like this feels like he’s going to die. He can feel something pinching inside his chest. He touched her cheek with the back of his hand and weakly smiled. “When are you going to wake up? I know you can hear me. Wake up for me.” A tear rolled down his cheek again.

Since So Eun went to that hospital, there’s no day that L. Joe didn’t cry.

He feels so hurt and he’s blaming himself for what happened. He took her hand between his and kissed them softly. “I miss you so much.”

The door creaked open. He spun around and saw it was Chunji bringing baskets of fruits and roses. He smiled at his arrival. “Your parents told me to send these flowers for So Eun.” He placed the fresh flowers just beside the table on her bed. Chunji stood beside her bed and brushed her hair. “I guess I just have to really leave you two? I thought I will

Please log in to read the full chapter