What if...

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17: What if...

 

Right after classes, So Eun tried to tell Kai that she will be home a little late today but she didn’t had a chance to because he went out of the room like a flash. “How come he’s hurrying so much?” she mumbled as she looks outside the window.

Someone covered her eyes from behind. She smiled when she held it. She knew these hands. “Byunghun!” she chuckled.

L. Joe removed his hands from her eyes and frowned, “How come you recognize me so easily?!”

“I’ve been holding those hands most of the time, why wouldn’t I?” she smiled.

“What are you going to cook for me tonight?” he asked as he stood beside her, looking down at her eyes.

With those words, So Eun suddenly remembered her promise to Kai that she will cook dinner for them. Guilt rushed her mind and she bit her bottom lip, worrying about Kai. He doesn’t want to disappoint him and of course she doesn’t want to L. Joe to feel that too. “Byunghun,” she pulled his hand.

“Hmm?” he looked down at her with a smile. Excitement can be traced in his expression right now.

“I… I won’t be staying that long. Is it alright? I promise Kai to cook dinner for us.” she meekly.

L. Joe smiled and curled her hair behind her ear. “I understand.” He planted a kiss on her forehead.

They arrived at L. Joe’s apartment. Nothing much changed. So Eun went straight to the kitchen while L. Joe planted his elbows at the kitchen counter and rested his chin on his palms. He softly watched her. “L. Joe, do you want it to be really spicy?” she asked.

“L. Joe? Who is that?" L. Joe raised an eyebrow.

So Eun rolled her eyes. "Byunghun, do you want it to be spicy?" she repeated the question.

"Yeah!” he excitedly said back. He just watches her preparing the ingredients she’s going to use like they were a married couple. “Aish, can you be my wife already?”

So Eun gasped as she turn her head to him and just saw him smiling at her. “We’re still students!”

“Why?!” he frowned. “I mean, look at you!” he opened both his palms and pointed her. So Eun looked at herself from head to toe. “You’re the perfect wife for Lee Byunghun! Not the actor, but L. Joe! Me! How can you be so cute and pretty at the same time! Tell me!”

Her jaw dropped with what L. Joe has been saying and coming out from his mouth. It’s sweet yet weird. She just shook her head and continued to prepare the food.

L. Joe planted his elbows at the counter again. “You’re already reserved to me.” He declared. So Eun glared back at him once more and he just cutely shrugged.  She wore the apron, tied her hair in a messy bun and can’t knot the apron’s ribbon behind her back on her own. L. Joe chuckled and walked to her. He held So Eun’s hands. “Oh,” she flinched and looked up and saw L. Joe tying it on a nice ribbon. She smiled. “Thank you!”

Right when L. Joe is done, he just looked at her back and felt his throat suddenly burning. He shook his head many times but her captivating back is like calling him. Creeping like a ert, his arms s around her waist and gave her a tight back hug.  He pressed his body into hers. So Eun gasped as she stopped from working. At the same time, he sniffed her hair and smelled her usual scent. “B… B-Byunghun, I won’t finish early if you keep doing this.” She stuttered.

L. Joe chuckled, that chuckle and his hot breath sent shivers through her spine. “You still use that shampoo, huh? I really like it.” He sniffed her hair again with a smile.

“Shut up.” So Eun bit her bottom lip.

Not expecting his next move, So Eun flinched when she felt L. Joe’s pair of lips. He kissed the back of her neck, “Y-Yah! You arrogant poodle!”

She felt his smiling lips on her skin and she feel like her knees were wobbling. “Stay.” He mumbled.

“Are you a ert?! Since when you became like this?!” she stammered, unable

Please log in to read the full chapter