Spy

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 31: Spy

 

So Eun is fixing her things inside her locker when someone leaned down her shoulder. She flinched and turned her head to see it was L. Joe laying his chin on her right shoulder with his eyes closed and hands inside his pockets. “I miss my angel.” He mumbled.

She chuckled and just continued on getting some books from her locker. “Yah, I heard you’re sleeping in your classes?” she asked with a frown. L. Joe just cutely nodded his head with a slight pout. “Aish,” So Eun flicked his forehead, “Why are you sleeping?!”

L. Joe raised his head up and leaned at the lockers while facing So Eun. “There’s nothing interesting to look at because you’re not there, but if you’re there,” he leaned in close to her face. “I might be number one in class.” He blows air on her face and chuckled.

“Aish! What’s that for?” she blinked and looked at him with confused eyes.

The bells rang again signalling for the class to start. L. Joe groaned, knowing that he will be away from his girlfriend. He ruffled his hair and his annoyed expression really shows. So Eun smiled and pinched his soft cheeks. “Yah, don’t frown like that! You look ugly.” She chuckled.

L. Joe’s heart melted. This feeling never left him since they met. So Eun always makes him fall for her even deeper than he expected. He held So Eun’s hand on his cheeks and stared into her eyes. There he smiled affectionately. “When we first met,

Please log in to read the full chapter