He's worried

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: Hello!! I'm really sorry for not updating these days, it's our exam week and you know that it's really stressful.... =__= but here, I updated! ^^ Hope you will like it! Thank you for always waiting for my updates, readers! <3)

 

Chapter 5: He's Worried

 

It was a fine Monday Morning. A very nice weather to start the week. For her, this is the start of the new chapter of her life as well. So Eun wore her yellow uniform’s blazer, putting a different nameplate which written ‘Senior’. She smiled and clipped her fringed. She twisted the doorknob and went downstairs to eat. Kai is already there eating his breakfast.

She kissed her mom and new dad good morning and sat down across Kai. “Good morning, Kai.” She greeted. He just stopped from eating looked at her then continued eating. Her phone buzzed and saw a message from L. Joe.

“Wake up! Time for school! I'm excited to see you~”

She smiled with the simple yet sweet message. L. Joe never forgets to wake her up every morning so that she won’t be late for school anymore. She texted him back and told him that she’s already awake. Kai his teeth and wiped his mouth with the napkin. “I’m going.”

So Eun gasped. “Kai, wait for So Eun!” their father called but it didn’t stop him.

She just picked toasted bread and grabbed her bag. “I’ll go then too~ Bye bye~” she kissed them again and hurriedly wore her shoe to catch up with Kai.

“It’s so nice to have two kids.” Mr. Kang said.

Mrs. Kang smiled but something is bothering her inside. *Hope no one fall in love. Even though they are related, I hope nothing like that happens.* she secretly sighed.

“Kai!” she yelled and caught up with him. She huffed and just walked beside him. He's wearing his headphones in his ears again and So Eun decided to talk to him since he’s not going to hear it. She wanted to ask him this. “Yah headphone Kai, are you going to be this cold?” “I hope we can get closer like what other siblings.” Quietly walking side by side with him, So Eun kicks a rock as she walks. “I can walk with you, right?” she turned her head but he’s really not listening. “I still don’t know how to go to school from our house. I usually get lost because I’m not good at directions. So for the meantime, just bear wi

Please log in to read the full chapter