Waiting for you

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10: Waiting for you

 

L. Joe walked her to her new home. He fixed the scarf around her neck and kissed her forehead. “Aish, I’m going to miss my ert ahjumma again.” He sighed.

She playfully nudged him and gave him one hug before going in. L. Joe caught her wrist back and she spun around. “Why?”

“I love you.” He said from his heart, looking straight into her eyes.

So Eun nodded her head and smiled. “It’s already late. You should go now.”

He nodded his head and let her in first before going. When So Eun closed the door, she removed her shoe and saw that the only lights at the dinning area were open. Once she’s inside, she looked at her wristwatch its around 7pm. “Oh, Umma and Appa were going home at 9pm. I wonder if Kai already ate.” She peered by dinning area and saw two takeout foods untouched above the table.

“I told you to go home early, right?” A voice said from her behind.

She got startled and quickly spun around. Kai’s wearing a v-neck shirt and sweat pants. His one hand is inside his pocket. They were really close, their bodies are. Looking down at her, he’s making sure that guilt is rushing her body. “Oh, you scared me. Aren’t you eating yet?” she asked.

“I didn’t because I was waiting for you. I’m so hungry, you babo bug.” He spat.

So Eun accidentally burped a little. “Opps, excuse me.” She cutely covered really embarrassed.

Kai straightened himself up and went directly to the dinning table. “So, you already ate with your boyfriend.”

So Eun felt the guilt rushed through her body. She should be spending more time with her stepbrother to be closer but she’s not doing it. She dropped her bag at the sofa and ran to the dinning area. She pulled the chair and sat down across him.

She picked the chopsticks when Kai pulled the box of t

Please log in to read the full chapter