Can't hide

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 46: Can't hide

 

L.Joe drags So Eun with him so that Student Council can’t see them that they jumped over the wall again. Her eyes didn’t leave his hand holding hers tightly. It’s been awhile since they held like this and she feels really happy inside. She held his hand back tightly and ran with him.

They hide behind a wall to catch their breaths for awhile. L. Joe peered by the edge of the wall to see any signs of the student council members. He heaved a deep sigh with closed eyes. He looked ahead and slowly fluttered his eyes open.

He turned to look at So Eun who is just leaning against the wall, she’s actually smiling a little.

*It doesn’t matter if I can’t take the test. I… I want us to stay like this for awhile.* she thought.

Because of So Eun’s gentle features, he softened by just staring at her like that. He can’t help it. He always loves this girl no matter what. He slightly opened his mouth to say something when he heard something. “Let’s go!” he pulled her again and they silently went inside the janitor’s closet and closed the door.

“H-How long are they roaming everyday?” she asked.

He turned his head and saw her face so close to him again. The closet is small for them so they have to squeeze in inside. L. Joe wanted to hug her again, he wanted to kiss her again so much, he wanted to smile at her and tell her he loves her so much and don’t leave him but,

 

“L. Joe, remember what we talked about before I go to California?” Chunji asked.

L. Joe stopped playing video games and stared at the TV screen. “Remind me.” He said.

Chunji handed him a can of soda and sat down beside him. He took the controller and started attacking L. Joe’s character. “

Please log in to read the full chapter