Space

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 41: Space

 

The next school day, So Eun tries to be herself as much as she can. Still smiling, she entered the school grounds and walk in even though gossips about her were spreading around like a wild fire. As she walks the hallway, So Eun noticed L. Joe walking her way as well. As much as she wants to greet him, she promised herself to give him space for now so their current situation won’t worsen.

With her head lowered down, she swallowed hard as she passes L. Joe without even an eye contact.

L. Joe’s eyes widened in shock when So Eun passed by him like a wind, but he didn’t let anyone noticed it. He clenched a tight fist inside his pockets as hard as he can, leaving crescent shape on his palms because of his nails.

*You made it So Eun, just give him some space and time to think.* she bit her bottom lip and entered her classroom. Right when she entered her room, she placed her hand above her pumping chest and heaved a deep sigh. She raised her head up and saw some of her girl classmates were looking at her, it’s like they are speaking with their eyes that they are very happy that So Eun stayed away from L. Joe. Ignoring them, she pulled her chair back and sat down.

L. Joe stops from walking and just stared ahead. He kept hearing words from the students around him already.

“Did you see that?” “It means they really broke up?!” “Yeah, So Eun ignored him too.”

He his teeth as he glared at the girls and they quickly walked away. Then he looks straight ahead and there, he saw Kai walking his way. He felt his insides burn as soon as he laid his eyes on him. Kai wearing his emotionless face stopped beside L. Joe but they just keep on looking ahead. “Are you happy? Making So Eun cry so many times?” Kai grumbled.

L. Joe swallowed hard. “Maybe you’re the one who’s happy right now.” He gritted through his teeth.

“I am,” Kai turned his head a little to L. Joe’s direction and so L. Joe did. “I want to take advantage of the situation right now but I just can’t.” Kai made sure that his glare is meeting L. Joe’s. “So, if I made her fall for me while she’s in this current state, don’t blame me.” Then he left.

L. Joe bit his bottom lip and run his hand through his hair in frustration. Inhaling a deep breath, he bit one side of his bottom lip and his clenched fist is shaking because of anger already.

Wh

Please log in to read the full chapter