Home Sweet Home

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

*NOTE: I'm sorry if there are wrong grammars and punctuations. Please bare with me. ^^ Thank you!*

 

Chapter 1: Home Sweet Home

 

So Eun wore her backpack and respectfully bowed of front of her Halmeoni. Tears welled up her eyes as she sniffed and bit her bottom lip. “I will miss you so much, Halmeoni!” she yelled and gave her Halmeoni a tight, loving hug.

Min Ri kept bawling since the day she discovered that So Eun’s going to live at her mother’s house now. Min Young kept comforting her twin sister, but she too is crying like waterfalls.

“Eonnie! I will miss you so bad!” Min Ri jumped at So Eun and tightly hugged her neck. Min Young walked to her and hugged her waist. “Me too~” she cried.

So Eun just cried more as she hugged her twin back. “Don’t worry. I’ll come here very often! I promise!” she showed her pinky and smiled at them. The twin pulled back and wiped their tears away. So Eun did the same as she entered the cab. She winded the window down and waved at them goodbye.

She looked at the ddeokbukki shop were many memories were made. She promised herself that she will never forget that place, never. Her phone rings and she wipes her tears as she answered it. “Hello?”

“Are you going to your new house now?” L. Joe asked from the other line.

So Eun smiled hearing his voice again. “Yeah, I’m on my way now.” She peered by the glass window and breathed deeply.

“Be sure to tell me where, alright?” he said.

“I don’t like.” She lied. She could hear L. Joe just scoffed and she prepared herself for a loud…

“Mwoh?! You’re kidding me, right?!” he yelled, frustrated.

So Eun chuckled. “I’m just kidding! Of course I’ll tell you.” She smiled and looked outside. A flash of bright sunlight beamed her face. She smiled when she felt the warmth on her face. She inhaled deeply and smiled. “I’ll call you again later, Byunghun.”

“How long is that later going to take?” he asked before hanging up.

So Eun chuckled. “L. joe!”

“Alright, alright. Take care.”

They both hung up.

After the long ride, So Eun fell asleep at the car. Her mother lightly tapped her cheeks to wake her up from her sleep. Her eyes fluttered open as he rubbed her eyes, she saw her mom smiling sweetly down at her. “Welcome Home, sweetie.”

So Eun straightened herself up and peered at the b

Please log in to read the full chapter