Masked Jia

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 29: Masked Jia

 

Jia walked to So Eun ier than ever. So Eun didn’t move but she doesn’t want to lie to herself, she’s getting a little scared.

With one look, Kai has this feeling that they have a horrible past. He stood up from his chair in alert if something unexpected happens. “Hi,” So Eun weakly greeted.

Jia chuckled and patted her shoulder. “Why are you greeting me like that? Don’t worry, what happened between me and L. Joe?” she faked a smile. “It’s nothing to me now. I forgot all about it already.” She said, looking into her eyes.

“Y-yeah,” Is all So Eun could answer.

Jia gave her a one arm hug and pulled back. “We’ll be classmates! Let’s get closer, alright?” she smiled, but behind those words and smile, a different Jia is cussing words at her already. “I heard you already found your biological mother?” she clasped her hands together.

So Eun nodded.

“I’m happy for you! You have a step brother, right? Where is he?” she gleefully asked.

“Here,” Kai spoke from Jia’s behind, looking down at her with darker eyes. Jia swallowed how tall and good looking he was. “What can I do for you, person I never met before?” He bitterly asked.

Students gasped and just discovered that Kai and So Eun were step siblings.

“Are you related? I mean, you know… blood relationship?” Jia shamelessly asked.

“No.” he answered.

Jia hid her evil smile, *Great. News is true they are not related ye

Please log in to read the full chapter