Fight

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12: Fight

 

So Eun and L. Joe came after Kai. He leaned down and kissed So Eun’s cheek before leaving for his room. He watched So Eun go inside and he felt his heart pinched when he saw she sat down beside Kai. He doesn’t want to feel jealous but he can’t help it. He cupped his one hand around his mouth, “Yah, ert Ahjumma! See you later!”

She turned her head and saw L. Joe winked at her as he saluted one hand. She chuckled and shook her head.

Since last night, So Eun became slightly awkward towards Kai. She turned her head and saw him looking at her. She cleared and made a small bow. Quickly looking away, she looked away and took her notebook out from her bag.

Kai sniffed and rubbed his nose as he looked outside the window.

The day seemed faster, it’s already time for dismissal and Kai left before So Eun knowing that she’s going to go home with L. Joe again. She followed him with her gaze but he didn’t say any word before leaving anymore.

She looked at his table and saw something under it. She gasped when she saw it was his wallet. “Oh, he left his wallet.” She picked it up when a piece of paper slid down. Picking it up, she unfolded the paper and saw it was a flier of a Dance Studio. “SM dance studio? He dances?” She realized she need to return it and hurriedly ran outside her room. L. Joe saw her running away and frowned.

“Where is she going?” L. Joe mumbled.

As Kai walked along the hallway, Minhee blocked his way.

Kai rolled his eyes. Since he came to that school, Minhee is bugging him like a crazy fangirl, “Hey, you! Why don’t you just ask me out?” she shamelessly asked.

“Really?” he raised an eyebrow. “Then go out.” He bumped into her shoulder and passed at her.

Minhee bit her bottom lip in shame. She became really pissed to herself, she swallowed her pride and just asked

Please log in to read the full chapter