Bad News

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 51: Bad News

 

So Eun’s parents went straight to the doctor’s office and greeted him. The doctor gladly welcomed them and told them to sit. He interlaced his fingers together and cleared his throat. “I will ask you straight as her full blooded mother.”

So Eun mother swallowed and got so nervous.  “Yes?”

L. Joe walked to the doctor’s office to ask something about So Eun’s condition when he stopped and heard a conversation. He wanted to hear it since it has something to do with So Eun.

“Do you have a family history of heart failure?” the doctor asked.

So Eun’s mother looked at her husband then back to the doctor. “I don’t have a weak heart-“ she stopped and her eyes widened. “But…yes. We have a family history of heart faiure.” Her lips started trembling. “D-Don’t tell me…”

The doctor nodded his head once. “Ha So Eun needs an immediate heart transplant.”

L. Joe loosed his grip the the doorknob and his eyes become shaky. He can\t think straight right now then he could hear So Eun’s bother bawling already. He’s tired of crying so mucn right now and there’s no tear coming out from his eyes anymore.

“Ma’am, we need a donor as soon as possible or your daughter will die. And it’s very hard to find heart donors nowadays.” He explained.

So Eun’s father straightened himself up. “I-I’ll donate my heart.”

“Yeobo!”

“Sir, it’s not an easy decision. You still have to undergo many tests if your heart will be good for So Eun or compatible with her.” The doctor calmed him first. So Eun’s father is taking things too fast wi

Please log in to read the full chapter