Chunji's turn

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 44: Chunji's turn

 

The next morning, Kai can’t go to school because he’s still sick. So Eun fixed the banket over his body and sighed. Walking towards the door, she looked back and closed the door carefully. She walks downstairs and saw her parents having breakfast. “Is he still sick?” her mom asked and So Eun nodded her head with a weak smile. “I’ll not go to work for today. So don’t worry.” She assured as she brushed her cheek with her thumb.

“Thank you for tacking care of him last night.” Her father said.

“No problem. I’ll go to school now.” She bowed and gave her parents a kiss on the cheek. Tapping her shoes, she opened the door and closed it. Right when she raised her head up, a smiling Chunji greeted her.

 His smile is as bright as the sunshine and it compliments him so well. She can’t help but to smile back. “Hi.”

Chunji walked to her, “Goodmorming, sunshine.”

So Eun scoffed and fixed the scarf around her neck, “Cheesy Chunji as ever.”

“What can I do? I still like you.”

Her eyes widened and her smile slowly fades while raising her head up, looking at him. “Chunji…” she doesn’t want him to get hurt again. She doesn’t want Chunji to wait for her because she truly loves L. Joe. She wanted Chunji to be happy, but she’s not the right one.

He chuckled and slung an arm around her neck. “Why are you so serious?! Of course I like you! You’re my best friend!” he lightly pinched her cheek, but deep inside, he wanted to kiss that cheek. It’s hard for him to do it. He wanted to hold and interlace their fingers together but he can just slung an arm around her neck like a friend, he wants to kiss her but all he could do it pinch her, he sighed but he kept his smile.

So Eun let out a relieved sigh but she didn’t let Chunji notice it. He frowned when he noticed that she’s not smiling anymore. More like she’s troubled already, “Yah! Don’t be like this! Wait,” he searched something on his pocket, “Ta-dah~” it’s a chocolate candy wrapped in a very cute wrapper. Her eyes twinkled as soon as she laid her eyes on it. “That’s imported!” he smiled and unwrapped it. “Say ahh~~”

“I’m not a kid anymore!” she frowned but Chunji insisted.

“Ahh~~~”

Because she wanted to taste that imported chocolate candy, she obeyed and opened . Chunji popped the treat to and waited fo

Please log in to read the full chapter