Bonding with new friends?

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 23: Bonding with new friends?

 

It was a cloudy afternoon and So Eun wore jeans and simple sweat shirt. She fixed the beanie she wore. The day she promised that she will go visit Kai and his friends at the Dance studio. Actually, Kai went earlier than her. So Eun tied her hair in a ponytail and jogged the downstairs. Before she go out of the house, she glanced at the kitchen. “I think I should bring snacks.”

At the dance studio, Baekhyun and D.O. were looking at Kai weirdly. His smile didn’t leave his face since they came there. His dance was different from the past too. It’s much lively and full of different emotions but more of happiness.

“Why does Kai have this pink aura around him? Can you see it?” D.O. nudged Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nodded his head. “Yeah,”

Kai stopped when the music ended and he quickly looked at his wristwatch. He oddly smiled again giving creeps to his friends out.

So Eun hops as she arrived at the dance studio and looked up. She inhaled as she tightened the straps of her backpack. She walks along the hallway and recited every room numbers she passed by. Then, she finally spotted Kai’s room. She held the doorknob and twisted it open. Poking her head in first, she saw them dancing already. “Whoa,” she was amazed by their movements. It’s much better to see 3 of them dancing in synch.

D.O. saw a reflection by the mirror and stopped. “Oh, it’s So Eun!”

So Eun blinked and everyone stopped including the excited Kai. She opened the door widely and stepped inside. “Sorry, for interrupting your dance practice.” She shyly held fixed the bonnet on her head.

“Oh, so that’s the reason for Kai’s smile.” Baekhyun mumbled.

Kai jogged to her breathless and sweating in bullets. “You came.” He smiled.

So Eun showed her pinky. “I promised.” She smiled. “Oh, I brought snacks!” she removed her backpack and crouched down the dance floor. S

Please log in to read the full chapter