Not over

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 36: Not over

 

So Eun came inside her classroom with stares and whispers from her classmates. She hated it, she doesn’t want to be the talk of the town but this happened after the news is saying that she and L. Joe broke up already.

Sulkily, she pulled her chair and settled down. Kai worriedly looked and stretched his arm to her table. So Eun looked at his closed hand and gently he opened it. Under his hand, a chocolate lollipop appeared. She turned her head to him and saw him looking at her. “Thanks.” She mouthed.

The whole period, So Eun can’t stop about thinking L. Joe. He’s the only person insider her mind right now. After some subjects, the bells finally rang signalling it’s already time for lunch. She hurriedly went outside the classroom without looking back at Kai already.

“Noona!” So Eun heard Ricky called her. The twin came running to her with Niel, Ricky and Changjo. “Is it true? You and L. Joe hyung broke up already?”

“What happened, eonnie?!” Min Ri asked.

“No. we haven’t broken up yet.” She answered. But it’s true. L. Joe didn’t say anything about them breaking up already.

Changjo looked at Niel. “Then, what happened? Is it the reason why hyung didn’t answer any call from us? And he hasn’t greeted us yet.” He said.

“He changed his style. Really creepy though.” Niel shrugged.

So Eun meekly smiled. “That’s why I need to talk to him.” She bid h

Please log in to read the full chapter