Jia and L. Joe

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 32: Jia and L. Joe

 

It’s almost the end of the day. L. Joe left his classroom earlier than his classmates. While walking, a girl came out and stood in front of him. He slowly raised his head up and his eyebrows met each other in an instant.

Jia flipped her hair and gave him a smirk he never seen in awhile. “Long time no see, Byunghun ah.” L. Joe didn’t like to hear her voice, neither to look at her face. Jia stepped a little closer to him. “Why are you being so cold, Byunghun ah? We had something before, right?” she smirked.

“Stop it now, Jia.” He warned through his piercing eyes and voice.

The bells rang signalling for dismissal when Jia inched closer to him. “You know, if I were you, I would keep an eye of my girlfriend. She’s being really close to Kai. You can’t see it, but I do.”  She smirked.

L. Joe and Jia’s eyes squinted to So Eun who just came out of the classroom with Kai. She’s smiling widely while looking up at him while Kai is just keeping his poker face on. But he’s all eyes and ears to her. Kai noticed that there is something on her hair. “Yah, don’t move.” He stretched his arm towards her head.

Of course, L. Joe didn’t like it. He stormed towards them and shoved Kai’s hand before it could reach So Eun’s head. She blinked in surprise and looked up at the furious L. Joe glaring at Kai. He reached for So Eun’s hand and held it tightly. “I don’t want you to see touchin

Please log in to read the full chapter