Noticing it

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 25: Noticing it

 

So Eun entered her room and saw Kai sleeping in his desk since the teacher is not there. She pulled her chair backward while looking at Kai. She hooked her bag and bent her head. “Kai, are you alright?” she worriedly asked.

“Yeah,” is all he answered.

The teacher came in and he started the class but Kai is still not raising his head up. She kept looking at him knowing that there is really something wrong. “Mr. Kim Jongin are you sleeping?” the teacher asked. Heads turned to him. “If your sick, go to the infirmary.”

Kai stood up but his head is still lowered. He excused himself and silently walked when So Eun noticed something in his face. Her eyes widened when she saw he has bruises and lip cut. Right when Kai came out, So Eun stood up. “Excuse me, Sir. May I go out?”

“Hurry up.”

She quickly stood up and ran to the infirmary. She knocked at the door and opened it but the school nurse is the only person inside. “Yes?” the nursed smiled at her.

“Did someone came here from class 4-A?”

The nurse shook her head in response. She bowed and thanked her. After closing the door, she looked around the school vicinity. “Where could he be?” as she walks, her eyes squinted to a guy sitting at the bench.

Hoping its Kai, she walked outside and saw it’s really him. His was arm above his eyes while leaning at the backrest of the bench. She sat down beside him. “Kai, you should go to the infirmary. Where did you get those?”

It was from the guys Kai had a fought with and on his way to school, he bumped to them and get their revenge.

“I’m fine. Just go back.” He bitterly mumbled.

“If you don’t want to, I’ll just get some first aid. Wait here, alright?” she stood up but Kai caught her wrist back.

“Stay… a little longer.”

So Eun hesitated but she sat down first and handed him her handkerchief. “Just use this.”

“Spending early lunch?”

So Eun looked up and she stood up when she saw L. Joe smirking at them as he walks. “Byunghun,”

“Let’s send him to the infirmary whether he likes it or not.”

Kai stood up and faced him. “Don’t interfere with my life.” He gritted through his teeth. L. Joe scoffed and he glared at Kai as well. He leaned close so that his lips were near his ear.

“Don

Please log in to read the full chapter