Not giving up

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 37: Not giving up

 

 

The classes are finally over. Kai waited for her outside the classroom while leaning against the wall. As usual, she’s hurrying again. Kai caught her wrist back and she abruptly stopped and turned to him with confused eyes.

Unfortunately, L. Joe is walking the same hall at the same time and saw Kai holding So Eun’s wrist back while looking into each other’s eyes. Ignoring it, he swallowed and continued on walking like they don’t exist.

“Oh!” she followed L. Joe with her gaze. “Wait!” she yelled and looked back at Kai who is still not letting go.

“Why are you still following him? He kept pushing you away already.” Kai said, looking into her eyes seriously. He can’t take it when So Eun is always chasing after L. Joe yet he always ignores her like they didn’t even meet once.

That made So Eun to frown. “He’s in pain right now. And I need is to be with him. Maybe he’s only having problems right now.” She answered. “Kai, just go home without me.” She pried her wrist of Kai’s grip and gave him a weak smile before chasing L. Joe.

Kai followed her with his gaze and felt the pain inside his chest. He looked at his hand where he was holding So Eun awhile ago, “How about me? I’m in pain too. Why can’t you see it?” he lifelessly mumbled.

 

Running really fast, L. Joe is already wearing his helmet. He started his motorcycle’s engine. “Stop!” his eyelids flickered when he saw So Eun standing right in front of his motorcycle while holding the handles. She’s catching her breath. “Can we talk?” she asked.

L. Joe took So Eun’s han

Please log in to read the full chapter