Sleepyheads

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21: Sleepyheads

 

Kai and his friends went to the dance studio. They danced in synch, with emotions and all their energy. They stopped for a break. Kai gulped down the water when Baekhyun asks him a question. “Kai, what will do? That So Eun has a boyfriend, right?”

D.O. nodded his head. “You still like her?”

Kai wiped his lips with the back of his palm and capped the water bottle again. He propped his knees and remembered when he danced in front of So Eun and how she’s different from all the people who saw him already dancing. “If you know a way to stop from heart my feeling it, kindly tell me as soon as possible.”

Baekhyun and D.O. looked at each other then back to him. “You fell for her that fast?” D.O. raised an eyebrow.

Kai didn’t answer and just wiped his face with a dry towel.

“You will just get hurt, Kai. You already know it.” Baekhyun added.

The conversation is getting serious by second. Kai sighed as he leaned at the wall and closed his eyes. “I’m getting hurt already. Why would I stop? Just like what she said to me, don’t give up on something you really want.” He opened his eyes and smiled at them. “I don’t want to fail without even trying.”

Baekhyun shook his head. “You’re such an idiot. I’m so proud of you.” He sarcastically said.

 

Meanwhile, the classical concert is already starting. Since So Eun likes music, she extremely enjoys it. L. Joe yawned and So Eun saw it. She chuckled as she pokes his cheek. “Yah, don’t sleep.”

L. Joe rubbed her eyes cutely. “I can’t help it.,” he whispered back.

So Eun looked at the performance then back to him. “What do you want me to do?” she whispered back.

L. Joe shakes his head and widened his eyes. “Don’t worry. I can do this.”

Please log in to read the full chapter