Lab partners

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8: Lab Partners

 

After lunch, L. Joe came with So Eun to her locker to get her lab gown. She wore it and faced L. Joe. She raised an eyebrow. “Why? Do I look pretty with lab gown?” she twirled around.

L. Joe shook his head in response and her smile instantly fades. “Aish!”

It’s already time for biology class. L. Joe kissed So Eun’s forehead to bid his goodbye. “I’ll see you later.” He smiled and curled her hair behind her ear. He doesn’t want to be away from her, if he could just sneak out and go to their class but So Eun told him no to do that.

“Alright see you~” she tiptoed and ruffled his hair as she ran inside her room like a kid.

L. Joe smiled, “Aish, that girl.” He fixed his hair and watched her go inside then walked back to his own room as well.

So Eun went into the empty glass tiled table and the chairs were only for two. The lab room is completely different from any ordinary classrooms. It has high chairs and tiled tables with different laboratory apparatus.

She peered at the different sizes of the apparatus like a kid, really amazed by it. A guy sat down beside her, taking the empty seat. She turned her head and saw it was Kai.

“Oh, Hello! How's your first day so far?” she asked with a smile.

Kai planted his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his palm. He played with the laboratory equipments, “Pissed.” He answered.

“Pissed? Really? It doesn’t show your expression.” She lightly chuckled but it ended it a cough when Kai nonchalantly stared at her.

Inside the lab room, the teacher went in to announce an early project. “Students, as you can see, this is biology class and usually lab partners are made. So, I’ll just let you choose your own partner so you can work well together. Go on, I’ll only give you 10 minutes.” She clapped her hands.

Students are starting to pick out their partners. So Eun scanned the room around for a possible partner. She saw her not-so-close friend, Young Ki and smiled. She’s about to go to her when Kai grabbed her wrist and yanked her down the chair again.

“You have partner already.” He said, not letting go of her wrist.

So Eun r

Please log in to read the full chapter