Apologizing

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11: Apologizing

 

The next day, So Eun finally woke up with the help of her alarm clock. She went straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

She dried her hair in front of the mirror and brushed it. She just let it lay down her shoulders and didn’t wear any hair accessory.

She slung the straps of her bag over her shoulders and went outside her room. She spun around and saw Kai leaning against the wall. “Oh! Why are you there?” But he didn’t move from his place. He’s still leaning against the wall like a statue. His head was lowered while his arms were crossed above his chest.

She walked a little closer, bending her head a little. She saw that there were earphones plugged in his ears this time and not headphones. He's listening to music again or not. “Yah,” she spoke but he didn’t move an inch. She bent her body a little lower and to see his face.

Her eyes slightly rounded when she saw his maybe sleeping face. His eyes were closed. She has to admit he looks really handsome. “You’re future girlfriend will be very lucky because you have long lashes. You don't resemble your father,maybe your mother?” She giggled with what she said about his lashes and stared a little longer when Kai’s eyes fluttered open.

So Eun froze from her spot with her eyes wide and mouth slightly in agape.

“You want to be that lucky girlfriend?” he asked with a low voice. 

*He heard it?!* She straightened herself and dusted her skirt. “Psh, pretending to be sleeping.” She frowned.

Please log in to read the full chapter