Good old times

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20: Good old times

 

So Eun is extremely excited for today. The day she will go out with Teen Top and also the twin. “Umma, Appa! I’m going!” she yelled as she ran downstairs. She saw Kai dressed up as well and looks like he’s going somewhere too, “Oh, Kai. Are you going somewhere too?”

Kai looked at her from toe to head and saw her wearing a slightly short dress. He looked away. *If I were your boyfriend, I will not allow you to wear short dress like that.* He turned around. “Want to go together? I’ll be meeting my friends today too.”

She blinked and followed him behind.

At the subway, Kai would always block So Eun every time a guy will stand beside her. Since she’s kind of wearing showy clothes, he’s really worried. Unexpectedly, they stepped off the same station as well. “Are you going to meet D.O. and Baekhyun?” she asked.

“How did you know my friends’ name?” Kai asked.

So Eun smiled as she locked her fingers behind her back. Kai is looking down at her right now and look like a really cute couple if you don’t know that they are step-siblings. “Well, the day I found you at the dance studio, I met them and they are the one who told me where you are.” She explained.

“Kai!” A guy yelled when they spun around. D.O and Baekhyun came walking towards them.
Ohh, you brought your girlfriend?” he playfully nudged him.

Baekhyun smiled at So Eun. “It’s nice meeting you again.”

So Eun bowed in return. “I’ll be going then. Nice to see you again Kai’s friends.” She bowed with a smile then left.

“Hey, where is she going?” D.O. slightly pouted as he stretched his arms at her. “We haven’t met her that long.”

Kai sighed. “She’s not my girlfriend. She’s my step-sister.”

Baekhyun and D.O. looked at him with wide eyes. “That’s her?! The forbidden love?!” the yelled in unison. Actually, since he’s friends with them since childhood, he tells them what he’s problem and what’s going on in his life.

“Let’s just go.” Kai started walking.

Baekhyun and D.O. looked at the leaving So Eun first then they followed Kai behind.

So Eun turned right and peered by the wall. She saw the twin dusting each other’s clothes. So Eun sneakily walked towards them. She raised her arms up the air then attacked them with a hug around their necks. “Hello!”

Min Ri and Min Young squealed in surprise at the same time.

“Eonnie!!” Min Ri hugged her back. Min Young smiled as she hugged her too after Min Ri. So Eun noticed the clip Ricky gave to Min Young. She’s been wearing it since Ricky gave it to her and it looks really old now.

“Let’s go?” she asked. The twin nodded their heads a

Please log in to read the full chapter