Observing

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 30: Observing

 

It’s already time to transfer rooms and So Eun is busily fixing her things when L. Joe’s class walked pass by their room. He peered by the door and waved at So Eun. She smiled back and when he passed by she received a text message.

“Going to the next class… see you later.”

She smiled and slung the strap of her bag over her shoulders and Jia instantly hugged her arm. “Let’s go to the Biology class~” she sang as she pulled her.

 Right when they are inside the laboratory, they were wearing their lab gowns and goggles. Jia was partnered with another girl and they were just behind Kai and So Eun. She watches them and decided to ask her lab partner. “Hey,” she nudged her.

Her lab partner named, Soomi looked at her. “Yes?”

“How close Kai and So Eun is?” she asked.

Soomi looked at them. “Hmmm… before I discovered that they were step-siblings… they were really close. At first I thought So Eun broke up with L. Joe already and got Kai as her new boyfriend.” She answered.

“Really,” Jia smirked.

They were mixing different kinds of chemicals and So Eun is very nervous that she might have mistakes and the test tube will end up exploding like what she used to see it televisions. Droplet of sweats is trailing down from her forehead to her cheek.

Kai saw it and wiped her sweat with the back of his hand. So Eun flinched and looked at Kai. “Oh, Thank you.” She wiped her own sweat and inhaled deeply.

Jia saw it and crossed her arms above her chest, “I

Please log in to read the full chapter