She's sorry

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 16: She's sorry

 

The next morning, So Eun tied her hair in a ponytail and smiled in front of the mirror. After closing her door, she turned her head and saw Kai just came out from his room as well. They both just stared at each other before So Eun burst into laughter. “Well, that was awkward. Good Morning!” she greeted.

Kai nodded his head once. As they walk towards the staircase, So Eun looked at him. “Does umma and your father knows that you dance?” she asked.

“No. My father doesn’t like me to dance. He said it's just a waste of time and I won't get stable job with that.” He answered and So Eun felt the pain he feels when he said that. “Sometimes, I feel like just giving up on my dream. Dancing is my passion.” He smiled a little as he lowered his head.

These days, Kai is not having hard time opening up to her. When he says something to her that he's keeping inside him, he feels light.

The way he smiles when it comes to dancing is really bright. So Eun patted his shoulder with an encouraging yet touching smile. Those lips of her were really captivating. “Don’t give up on something you really want.”

Kai’s eyes widened when she said that and he looked into her eyes. That time, his heart skipped a beat once again. And every time it starts to skip a beat, it won’t stop from racing fast anymore.

“I’m sure your father will be very proud if he saw you dancing!” she nodded once. She walked downstairs while Kai is behind her. They saw no ones around already and just saw a stick note by the refrigerator’s door. So Eun pulled it.

“Prepared breakfast for my children already. We’re going home late tonight since your father has a business party to attend and I will be coming with him. We love you!”

They read inside their minds. As they walk outside their house, So Eun looked up at him with a smile. “I will cook our dinner tonight, I promise!” she chimed as she showed him a thumbs up. By just looking at that smile, Kai wanted to pinch her cheeks so bad.

He just smiled down at her. “Alright, make sure it's delicious.”

So Eun frowned. “Of course! You don't know, that's my specialty!” she nudged Kai and when she looked ahead, she saw L. Joe just staring at them with an unreadable expression on his face. Kai’s smile fades and So Eun lowered her hand

Please log in to read the full chapter