Erase all memories

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 19: Erase all memories

 

The next morning, So Eun placed her arm above her eyes because of the sunlight that flashed her face. Actually, she didn’t have enough sleep after what happened last night with Kai. Every single word he said is flashing back inside her mind.

She took a world record of her longest bath ever. She didn’t dry her hair and when she got out of her room, Kai just came out with a towel about his wet hair. They looked at each other’s eyes before So Eun looked away first and walked downstairs.

“Goodmorning.” She greeted her mother and foster father. She settled down her chair and that’s the time when Kai sat down as well. He looked at So Eun but her eyes were focused on her plate. He swallowed and greeted his foster parent a small bow.

“I saw take out foods at the trashbin. Is it what you ate last night?” their mother asked.

So Eun nodded her head.

“Next time, we’ll leave food.” Mr. Kang smiled as he sips on his hot coffee.

So Eun reached for the plate of eggs but Kai also reached for it. She just looked at Kai’s hand then she let go of the plate. Kai lifted the plate and put eggs on her plate then some to him. So Eun’s mother looked between them. “You know, these past few days I noticed that the two of you become closer but now, you look really awkward.” she bits on her toasted bread.

Mr. Kang lowered his newspaper. “Just give them some more quality time together. Why don’t you go to the mini mart and buy some foods for the next days?” he suggested.

Please log in to read the full chapter