Trust

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7: Trust

 

The first three subjects went well. It’s all the same, introducing and what to expect about the subject. It was time for lunch already and So Eun already guessed that L. Joe didn’t have a chance to change classrooms.

 So Eun fixed her things and about to go when Kai grabbed her wrist back. So Eun looked back at him. “Why?” she raised an eyebrow.

“Where is the cafeteria here?” he asked, still holding her wrist not too tight but it’s gentle.

So Eun made a face inside her mind. *There are so many students here why he asked me? But he’s my stepbrother, I should to be nice.* “Just go straight then turn right at the corner. There.” She explained. Prying her hand off Kai she smiled and spun around to meet with L.  Joe.

Kai sighed. “I hate lunch.” He mumbled.

A girl blocked his way. “Hello new student! Why are you so close with So Eun? Are you her friend?” It was Minhee batting her lashes at the emotionless Kai who is staring at her.

“None of your business.” He spat.

Minhee scoffed in disbelief. “Excuse me?” she raised an eyebrow her one hand was above her chest, giving Kai a what-are-you-talking about look.

“You’re excused.” He passed by Min hee and left the room, leaving her dumbfounded.

Minhee rolled her eyes as she fanned herself with her hand. “What the heck!” she stomped her feet in frustration.

Meanwhile, So Eun is walking along the hallway looking for L. Joe, she hasn’t seen him since this morning and he’s not answering any texts. “Where he could be?” she bit her bottom lip and looked around the school when someone poked her at the back.

It was L. Joe, he snuck behind So Eun that’s why when she spun around, she saw no one. She turned straight again and saw L. Joe’s face so close to her already. L. Joe sweetly smiled and pecked her lips.

So Eun blinked and then stepped back a little. “L. Joe, where did you go?” she asked.

Please log in to read the full chapter