Kai's Friends

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13: Kai's Friends

 

When they finally arrived at their home, So Eun quickly reached for Kai. She grabbed the back of his uniform before he could go upstairs. Kai stopped from his tracks. He can’t believe that So Eun followed him all the way home with him.

She’s so worried about him that’s why she can’t leave him in that state. “Let’s just put medicine in your bruises first, please.” She pleaded.

That’s the time when Kai finally surrendered.

Kai is sitting at the couch while So Eun is putting red medicine on a q-tip. She stretched her hand and reached for his lip cut. Kai winced but he just kept on looking away. So Eun is really curious about what happened back there but she decided to just shut .

The door opened and So Eun’s mother and Kai’s father came home early tonight. “Oh, what happened here?” her mother gasped as she slowly lowered her handbag at the couch. So Eun stood up and respectfully bowed at them.

“Welcome home.” She greeted.

“Kim jongin! Are you into that gangs again?!” his father yelled out of a sudden. Also So Eun was shocked to see a new side of her foster father. “How many times do I have to tell you? Those friends of yours are bad influence!”

Kai stood up. “My friends have nothing to do with this.” He answered.

So Eun’s mother calmed her husband down. “Honey, let him explain first.”

So Eun can feel the tension already. She looked between Kai and her foster father.

Ever since, Kai gets into fight and goes home with a set of cuts and bruises of he and his friends gets into fight until his father met So Eun\s mother, he merely get into fights anymore and until he transferred school.

To cool down his head, he grabbed his uniform’s blazer and wen outside. “Kim Jongin!” his father yelled once more but Kai didn’t listened and just shut the door close. He heavily sighed and pinched his nose bridge.

“I-I’m going to follow him

Please log in to read the full chapter