Shopping with Kai

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 33: Shopping with Kai

 

“So Eun, Kai! Come down here for a bit!” Their father called. So Eun dropped the book she’s reading first and wore her home slippers. She removed her hood above her head and fixed her specs. Stretching her arms widely, she walked down the stairs.

“Yes?”

“Can you call Kai? It seems like he’s listening to music again and didn’t hear me.” Mr. Kang said. So Eun nodded her head and walked to Kai’s room. She knocked many times already but no one’s answering.

“Kai! I’m going in!” she yelled, but still no response. She twisted the doorknob and poked her head in first. Her eyes travelled around his clean room. She could smell his perfume around his room. She opened it a littler wider because she can’t spot him anywhere. And her jaw and eyes opened widely when she saw Kai.

Topless, earphones plugged in his ears, dancing into the rhythm of the song he’s listening to. The way his body move into beat, So Eun just stared at his powerful movements. *He’s really good.* Kai finally made his last move and stopped. Panting and sweating. He turned his head and saw So Eun looking at him.

His eyes widened and he immediately covered his body with his shirt. “YAH!” he yelled.

So Eun gasped and covered her eyes even though it’s too late already. Actually, she didn’t really mind his topless body at first, but then when he finished dancing, that’s the time when it sunk in her mind. “A-A-Appa is calling us downstairs! Go down!” still covering her eyes, she hurriedly ran away.

Kai blinked then sighed. “What the…”

Kai finally came downstairs. So Eun is helping her mom wiping the plates with a dry cloth. “Yes?” his voice made So Eun’s heart to beat fast because of nervousness.  Kai spotted her and he suddenly felt embarrassed. He rubbed the back of his neck.

“Well, we noticed that you don’t have new clothes already. That’s why you should go buy clothes with So Eun.” He announced as he turned a page of the newspaper he’s reading.

“E-Eh?”

Left without any choice, Kai and So Eun were already walking towards the subway.

“Y-Yah! Did you see it?” he asked, referring to what happened earlier. He wants to know if she saw his body.

So Eun sw

Please log in to read the full chapter