Sweet as ever

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(A/N: Choose what song you liked to listen while reading if you want ~ I can't choose between the two~ haha Enjoy~^^)

 

Chapter 48: Sweet as ever

 

Not like the last time, So Eun is happier today. She looked at the mirror and touched the necklace L. Joe gave her. She can feel her own heartbeat because today, L. Joe and she will celebrate his birthday and So Eun put her gift inside her bag.

 She closed the door of her room and saw Kai just came out. His hair is messy but he looks absolutely attractive with his morning face and hair. So Eun smiled brightly, “Goodmorning! Do you feel better now?” she asked and wanted to check his temperature but he stepped back.

He’s wearing a gray cardigan and a deep v-neck white shirt. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked away. “I…I think I’m fine now. Thank you.” He said.

So Eun smiled widely. “Kai,” she called. He tilted his head up and looked at her. “Byunghun and I… we’re okay now.”

He felt that his heart was stepped and it crushed into pieces but after seeing her smile like this again, he just swallowed and smiled softly for her. He likes to see her like this than to see her fake smile, she’s always crying and she feels so down. “So Eun, let me be selfish again.” He stretched his one arm, and pulled her for a hug.

“K-Kai,” she mumbled.

He let go of her and smiled. “Be happy.”

So Eun smiled. “Thank you, Kai and should I call you oppa now? I love you oppa!” she waved and started running downstairs.

He placed a hand over his throbbing chest and exhaled a shaky sigh. “What the hell.”

So Eun greeted her parents goodmorning and hugged them so tight around their necks and gave them kisses on their both cheeks. They can really say that she’s so happy today. Before she could leave the house, she glanced back once more to her family.

Kai just came down and her parents were eating at the dinning table already. “Wait for me later!” they turned their heads at her and saw a bright sunlight behind her making her so pretty with her smiling face. Her parents nodded their heads and Kai just gave a slight nod. Slowly, she closed the door.

So Eun is actually running to reach her and L. Joe’s meeting place. Something made her run to slow down and ended up stopping. A blonde hair guy wearing sunglasses glanced her way and smiled at her.

Her eyes slightly rounded as she looked behind her. *This guy looks like L. Joe. Is he looking at me?* she thought looking at him. 

 

L. Joe chuckled and walked to get her confused yet cute looking girlfriend. When he walked to her, So Eun finally recognized him. “What? Am I too hot?” he smirked as he looked down at her. So Eun examined him from head to toe.

“You changed hair color again? Are you trying to kill your hair?” she frowned and ruffled his newly blonde hair but even though he changes every time, his hair is still soft and bouncy as ever. “I don’t get it why you wanted to celebrate your birthday today when it’s tomorrow?” she raised an eyebrow.

The weather looks really nice and it fits the occasion. He interlaced his fingers to hers. “Because we’ll celebrate tomorrow with Teen Top and the twins and…” he leaned down that the tips of their noses were touching already. “I can’t be alone with you.”

So Eun held her white clothes and pulled it a little. “Why do you wear these clothes and looks to handsome? I hate

Please log in to read the full chapter