Accompany

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 26: Accompany

 

It’s finally the day, So Eun and L. Joe’s first year anniversary as couples is tomorrow. So Eun stayed up late at night to bake cookies. She doesn’t know why but she feels like her gift is useless. That’s why she decided to wake up early tomorrow and buy him a gift.

She fixed her falling strands of hair covering her face by blowing it because her hands were full. “Aigoo~” she blew again but it’s not really working. Then, someone held her hair and tied it up in a nice ponytail. She looked back and saw Kai tying her hair up, “Oh, Kai. Why are you still awake?” she asked.

Kai looked at her eyes and wiped the flour of her nose with his forefinger and thumb. So Eun blinked when he did that. “I woke up because I saw the light still on.” he said.

“Sorry. I woke you up?” she starts placing the cookies in a heart shaped box neatly. Kai sat down at the chair across her and lazily laid his head on top of the table. “Yah, Kai~” she shook him a little. “Don’t sleep there. Go your room.” She said.

“I’ll accompany you. Don’t worry.” He mumbled.

“Y-You don’t have to. I can handle myself.”

But Kai wore his earphones and closed his eyes. There is no music playing he just want So Eun to stop sending him away. So Eun just sighed. “I will finish soon though.” She said but he didn’t move, “So stubborn.” She pulled the last batch of cookies from the oven and cooled it a little. She placed it in a plate and slid it near to Kai. “Kai!” she called but he didn’t even flinch.

She sighed and walked around the table to wake him up. She pulled one earphone out. “Kai you can eat some if you like.” She said but still no reaction from him. His eyes were still close. She decided to lean down and plans to yell near his ear but

Please log in to read the full chapter