Heart Transplant

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 51: Heart Transplant

 

Every one was shocked. L. Joe is perfectly fine awhile ago, he’s able and living so strong but he sacrificed his own life just to donate his own heart for So Eun. This is too much sacrifice but L .Joe is so stubborn. His parents begged him not to do it anymore. Even Chunji and his family told him that they will find heart donors in every part of Korea or outside if possible but there’ s no time for both of them anymore.

Every day will pass; So Eun’s condition is getting terrible. And right now, L. Joe was beaten up so bad and he was hit by the head. He can't even speak but his mind and eyes were still open. He could see his parents crying as well as s. 

All he can do is say sorry to them inside his mind.

He keeps on breahing heavily. Since he came to the hospital, all in his mind is So Eun's life. The pain he feels physically doesn't bother him.

So Eun’s stretcher moved just next to him. He turned his head and saw his girlfriend still fighting for her life. Again, tears fell down his eyes.

His blooded hand reached for her cold hand and held into it so tight.

The nurses pushed them inside the operating room. Still holding So Eun’s hand while crying, he closed his eyes when he felt the stretcher moving already. *I will do this for you So Eun. I love you so much I can’t let you die. Sorry for being selfish, my angel.*

Big lights lit up when he opened his eyes. The doctor looked at him. “I admire you for you bravely. But… you don’t really have to continue this if you want. We can still save you.” L. Joe clearly understood what the doctor said even though he feels like he can’t feel anything but So Eun’s hand.

“Please continue and make sure to save my girlfriend’s life…” L. Joe closed his eyes.

The doctor sighed and put the oxygen mask that has a sleeping gas around his nose and mouth.

Right when he closed his eyes, a tear slid down and he tightened his hold to So Eun’s hand. *I will love you even in the next life… See you later, my Ha So Eun… my love… my angel.*

 

After the successful heart transplant, So Eun woke up but she’s still staring blankly ahead and can’t talk. She’s not blinking as well. She under

Please log in to read the full chapter