Concered

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 40: Concerned

 

So Eun was helplessly being dragged by Kai, “Hey, Kai! Did you follow me?”

Kai didn’t answer and still not letting go of her wrist. He looked left and right before crossing the road when So Eun stopped him before doing that. He looked back and saw her glaring at him. “What?” he asked.

“Will you slow down?! My laces got un-tied because of you!” she whined. She shook her right hand so that Kai would let go of her hand and so that she could tie her shoelaces already. “Let go! I will tie my shoelaces.”

Without hesitating, he looked into her eyes first then he kneeled down In front of her. He took the tips of her shoelaces and tied them for her. Some people looked at them because of Kai’s sweetness to her. As soon as Kai was done tying her shoelaces, he raised his head up and saw So Eun’s head is lowered but her eyes were closed. Behind those closed eyes were tears. She sniffed and covered her one eye with the back of her right hand, “Babo, Byunghun ah…” she kept mumbling those words.

Kai sighed and stood up. He pulled So Eun’s face to his chest and gave her a one arm hug. “Aish, why are you always crying in front of me?” he swallowed.

So Eun sniffed again and dug her face deeper to his chest, “M-Mianhae Kai.” Her voice croaked.

“I hate it when you’re crying in front of me because of another guy. I hate the feeling.” He finally hugged her with two arms surrounding them comfortingly around her. He rested his chin on her head and brushed her hair with his one hand. Cars and people were passing by them like a flash.

The hug didn’t last that long when So Eun wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her uniform and pulled back. “Does my eyes puffy now? I don’t want umma to get worried.”

Kai examined her face and traced the bags under her eyes with his soft fingertips. She actually squirmed when she felt his touch. “You looked like a panda now.” He chuckled.

She shooed his hand away in annoyance. “Aish!” She started walking away when Kai removed his ball cap a

Please log in to read the full chapter