Couple bags

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 22: Couple bags

 

L. Joe and So Eun entered a bag store. “You don’t have bag already?” she asked but he just ignored her and went to the school bag sections.

“Red or blue?” he asked.

So Eun looked at him then at the backpacks in front of them. “I like red.” She pointed the red one.

L. Joe smiled and called the salesman who was standing just near them. “I’ll get one blue and red. Thank you.” He smiled. The salesman gladly nodded his head and bowed at them. He looked down at So Eun. “I want couple bag when we go to school.” He smiled.

So Eun took her sling bag and turned her back to him. She secretly opened her wallet and looked at the bag’s price tag. She gasped when she saw her money is not enough for the price. L. Joe placed his chin on her shoulder. “I’m paying. Don’t worry.”

She frowned with that. “I don’t like it when you always buy stuffs for me.” She honestly said.

“Alright, just pay me.” He said.

So Eun nodded her head then L. Joe opened his arms widely. “Hug me. It’s the payment.” He smirked.

She sighed and frowned at him. “Byunghun,“ she hesitated.

L. Joe impatiently opened his arms wider. “Just come to me quickly.“ he smiled.

“You know-“ she was stopped when L. Joe pulled her for a hug. He hugged warmly but So Eun is not hugging him back yet. “Yah,” she whined but L. Joe didn’t let go.

“I’m doing this because I want to. I’m the one who likes it not you, right? So why bother.” He smiled when he felt So Eun hugged him back. He tightened his hug. *I’m so in-love with this girl. Aish.* he thought when he felt his own fast heartbeat.

L. Joe handed her the paperbag. “Use this tomorrow, alright?” So Eun just looked at it. But L. Joe is more stubborn. “You already paid me, right? And I really need to meet with dad today. Are you sure you ca

Please log in to read the full chapter