Lie

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15: Lie

 

So Eun and Kai came out of the dance studio together. So Eun kept blabbering and complimenting how good his dancing was. Kai slung his uniform’s blazer above his right shoulder as he just let her talk with a smile on his face. “How long have you been dancing?” she questioned.

 Kai raised his shoulders up. “I just realized how much I love it.” He answered.

She nodded her head in understanding. “But you know? It’s my first time to someone see dancing like that! It’s really perfect! I bet you’ll be a successful dancer in the future!” she raised her thumbs up and gave him an assured smile.

“Right,” Kai chuckled. They stopped in front of a vending machine. He inserted coins in it and pushed the cold soda drink button. He bent down to get the drink and placed it on So Eun’s cheek.

“Yah~!” So Eun got startled of the cold drink and jumped away from him. “Aish, kai!” she slapped his arm and rubbed her cheek with a cute frown. He can’t help but to smile and softened. He pushed the drink to her hands.

“Just take it already.”

So Eun took the drink and stuck her tongue out at him, “Meanie!”

Kai shook his head and bought himself a drink as well. He un-capped his drink and gulped it down. He looked down at So Eun and saw her just staring at the drink. He lowered his hand down. “Why? You don’t like it?” he asked.

“No, it’s not that. I’m just wondering if I could see you dance again. That would be great.” She opened her bottle and took a sip.

Kai inhaled, he can’t believe he’s going to say it. “You can watch me anytime if you want. Since you already know where I practice.” He awkwardly drank. So Eun looked up at him with bright eyes. “I-I mean if you just want. I’m not forcing you.” He rubbed the back of his neck and looked away.

So Eun playfully nudged him. “Don’t worry! I will just watch you. You have a fan now!” she took a tissue from her pocket and took a pen. “Can I have your sign please?” she teased.

His smile became wider as he pushed the pen and tissue paper back to her face. “Shut up, bug.” He chuckled.

“Aish!” she whin

Please log in to read the full chapter