Same class

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6: Same class

 

So Eun and L. Joe finally arrived at school, “Noona!!~” Ricky welcomed her with a greeting.

“Ricky ah! You changed your hairstyle too!” she ruffled his hair as she chuckled. She looked at the Teen top members and saw they all changed their hair colors.

“Aish, noona! I just fixed that.” He whined. She just giggled after seeing the cute complaining face of Ricky. “By the way, do you think Min Young will like my new style?” he asked, anticipating for an answer. She suddenly remembered the twins and missed them so much.

So Eun put her finger on her chin, “Hmm… it doesn’t really matter to her the style as long as she likes the person.” She answered. Ricky smiled widely. “Why did everyone change their hairstyles?” she raised an eyebrow.

Changjo fixed the fringe of his hair in front of a pocket mirror. “It’s a new school year. Of course we need to look different from before. And for Min Ri.” He nonchalantly answered.

“Yah!” Niel reacted.

Still, Changjo and Niel were rivals to Min Ri and Ricky still likes Min Young. C.A.P already graduated and he’s currently finding a work but he still has time to bond with them. New looks of Teen Top but still the same attitudes, looking at teentop, she suddenly missed one member, Chunji. He said that he will return this year and So Eun is extremely excited to see her best friend again. She spun around to look for Kai, but she thought that he went to his classroom already. She just shrugged it off.

“So Eun eonnie~~~~~~~~” Min Ri came running towards them. Niel and Changjo’s eyes brightened upon seeing their angel. Ricky stepped out and quickly looked for someone. There, Min Young is walking behind Min Ri with a smile on her face, excited to see So Eun again.

“Ah, my heart!” Ricky placed his hands above his chest.

“Min Ri! Min Young!” So Eun hugged the both of them so tightly that their cheeks were squished into one another. “I missed you so much! I mean it!” teary eyed, she pulled back and saw them smiling at her. At last, they are together again.

Ricky cleared his throat as he rubbed the back of his neck. “D-Do you like my new look, Min Young?” he sheepishly asked.

Min Young turned her head to him and examined his new look. She inhaled and gave him a small smile and a nod. Ricky stiffened in his spot and it’s like an arrow hit his chest and he holds his breath for a minute there. “I’m going to die early.” He mumbled.

“How about mine, Min Ri?” Niel asked.

Changjo shoved Niel away and patted his chest. “Me?”

Min Ri nervously chuckled. “You two looked good.” “Let’s see what sections are we in.” Min Ri suggested so that Niel and Changjo won't start a small and childish fight again.

So Eun nodded her head, but L. Joe caught her hand and held it tightly into his as they went inside. So Eun smiled as she shook her head a little.

When they arrived at the bulletin board, it was full of chattering students. L. Joe raised his neck up a little and searched for the sections for the incoming 4th year students. “WHAT THE HELL!!!” he yelled really loud causing for the students to stop from chattering and turned their h

Please log in to read the full chapter