Birthday gift

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 49: Birthday gift

 

In front of his very own eyes, he saw his girlfriend rolled before coming into a stop when the car hit her. “S-So Eun ah!” he ran to her with his eyes wide. With his shaky hands, he sat at the ground and cradled her in his arms, blood in her head and at the corner of . “No! No! So Eun ah!” he taps her cheek as his tears can’t stop flowing from his eyes already. “So Eun ah!” he cried harder as he hugged her in his arms and chest.

He hugged her tightly in his arms repeating the same words. In his hands is his lifeless like body of the girl he love the most.

People around called for an ambulance while the others came to help the driver who hit a tree.

An ambulance came and put her into the stretcher. The siren of the ambulance is making him weak, “Please, Sir.” He pleaded the medic who carried her inside the ambulance. L. Joe’s hands were shaking with holding her lifeless hands into his. Her hands were on his shaky lips while watching her 50/50 girlfriend. Tears kept streaming down his cheeks.

She was entered to the emergency room and L. Joe can’t help but walk back and forth.

Teen Top came and tried to comfort L. Joe who was crying since the accident happened. Her worried parents came with Kai. And you can trace how worried and scared their faces were. The twins came as well holding their grandma who felt so weak when she heard the news.

You can’t paint everyone’s expression.

The doctor came out as she removes the mask around . Everyone surrounded her for the news. All were nervous as crazy waiting for her good or bad news. “We did our best but she’s in comma right now. We’ll transfer her to the private room like he requested.” She said referring to the frozen L. Joe.

He collapsed into the chair and his tears started falling again. He knelt and made the highest form of bow to So Eun’s parents who were grieving. “I-I’m sorry I didn’t protect you d-daugther.” His lips were so shaky and he can’t but to cry so hard. He kept on sniffing and he’s already choking on his won tears. “I-I was t-there. I should’ve called her. I should’ve run to her. I should’ve be the one who was hit by the car. I-“

 So Eun’s mother cried as she crouched down and straightened him up and hugged him tight. He patted L. Joe’s back.

“Shh, it was an accident.” She cried and her husband comfortingly hugged her.

 

The room was covered with silence as Kai watch her at the bed, fighting for her own life. He swallowed hard, just this morning So Eun was smiling so bright. “Y-You told me to wait for you. What are you waiting for? Come back now.” His lips trembled and tears rolled down hi

Please log in to read the full chapter