I'm hurt

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 34: I'm hurt

 

Meanwhile, L. Joe’s is bringing bags of food he just bought outside. As he walked closer to his apartment, a girl quickly ran when she saw him nearing. L. Joe raised an eyebrow as he followed her with his gaze. When he arrived at his door, he saw a brown envelope at the ground. He picked it up and went inside.

Placing the grocery bags on the counter first, he opened the brown envelope.

Pain, hurt and he felt like his chest is squeezing. It was pictures of So Eun and Kai looking really sweet together. If you look at it, they looked like the couple instead of them. His teeth were clenched. His eyes were trembling while looking at the pictures.

“What the heck,” his hands collapsed on his sides and the pictures dropped on the floor. He can’t explain it, his heart is like ripping into pieces. Swallowing hard, he looked away when his handphone rang. It’s from an unknown number.

He answered it and placed the receiver on his ear. “You don’t believe the pictures? Look for yourself and come at *******.” It was Jia’s voice, he could recognize it.

He’s curious. He wanted to be the cat that was killed because of curiosity. He ran outside his apartment and went straight to Hongdae.

Being really careful, L. Joe leaned by the wall. He easily spotted Kai and So Eun walking really close together. Kai is smiling and So Eun is smiling while L. Joe is suffering. He clenched a tight fist while watching them.

“Kai~ let’s eat ice cream!” So Eun suggested. Kai nodded his head.

So Eun ordered her all time favorite chocolate flavored ice cream while Kia chose vanilla. So Eun is so excited to eat her treat when Kai pushed the ice cream closer to her face and some was put on So Eun’s nose. “Aish, Kai!” she whined but Kai is just kept on chuckling at her. She’s about to wipe her nose when Kai stretched his arm and wiped her nose with his thumb.

So Eun blinked with the touch. But her eyes transferred to someone really familiar from Kai’s behind. Her eyes widened and she quickly removed Kai’s hand from her. “Byunghun…” she breathes.

With his name, Kai’s hand formed into a ball and he put it inside his pocket when So Eun, without hesitating passed th

Please log in to read the full chapter