It doesn't matter as long as I love you

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 47: It doesn't matter as long as I love you 

 

L. Joe carried So Eun on her waist and hopped her into his motorcycle. He took his helmet and slipped it into her head. So Eun’s eyelids flickered many times as L. Joe looked into her eyes, “Hold onto me tightly.” He hopped on the motorcycle and started the engine.

So Eun just looked at his back, hesitating a bit, So Eun wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her cheek on his back. L. Joe felt so warm inside he feels like melting. There, he finally smiled again from his heart.

Only So Eun can make him smile even though she doesn’t say anything. That’s how much she means to him.

He started the engine and zoomed off.

She doesn’t know where they are going but as long she’s with L. Joe, she knows it’s safe and maybe they can fix things now and talk about what happened.

They stopped at a hill where they celebrated their anniversary. He hopped off and started walking away already leaving her behind. So Eun made a face and removed the helmet off her head. She followed him behind and stood a little far from him.

L. Joe looked back at her with a frown. He scoffed and his cheek inside his mouth. He grabbed her wrist without looking at her and faced her at the beautiful scenery. He took something from his pocket and wore a necklace around her neck.

So Eun got startled when she saw the necklace around her neck.

Please log in to read the full chapter